5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
Published on 31 July 2012 by Sandythorpe

2.0 out of 5 stars Works fine but not comfortable
This headset works just fine and the sound quality is good when listening and OK when speaking.

HOWEVER:

Published on 16 May 2012 by Allan Engelhardt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Works fine but not comfortable, 16 May 2012
Allan Engelhardt "Just Another Reader" (Bedfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews

HOWEVER:

1. The remote control is *heavy* and unless you have a shirt-pocket to put it in you will feel uncomfortable after a short while. (There is no clip on the back for attaching it to clothing.) It is a real shame: otherwise the headset is fairly light-weight.
2. There are no adjustments possible on the loop at all - take it or leave it. I have a big head and find the pressure on my ears uncomfortable.
3. The microphone only adjusts in one dimension (up or down) - you can't bring it closer to your face
4. I find this headset very uncomfortable when wearing glasses.

If possible try before you buy with this product. I will not buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 31 July 2012
This review is from: Plantronics Audio 648 PC USB Stereo Headset (Electronics)
I have purchased a number of these headsets for use in our office. Excellent sound quality and the noise reduction works exceptionally well as our office is very noisy, but we can still hold conversations without having to push the set against your head or cracking up the volume all the way. Comfortable wearing it for long durations. No complaints from me or the rest of the office.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for bigheads!, 22 Mar 2013
I found the headband too tight & uncomfortable for my liking - it would not be suitable for fairly long periods of use.

The sound quality was pretty good, with a rather thin & crisp sound for voices.

I would have given this headset (Audio 628 PC) a 3 star rating, except for the fact that the microphone packed up after less than 1 days very limited use; it's therefore being returned for a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Plantronics Audio 648 PC USB Stereo Headset (Electronics)
It has very clear sound and is comfortable to wear over long periods
Most useful for long Skype conversations
Value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought these to use with Skype as they are recommended by Skype, 11 July 2014
Bought these to use with Skype as they are recommended by Skype. They work great! On my first international call, the person I called said I had never sounded better while using Skype. They said it sounded clear as day! Awesome! =)

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear sound, convenient USB connection, 2 Sep 2014
Yes, happy with this. Good sound and serves our needs in the office well. We don't have to wear headsets for lengthy periods and not every day so I can't judge how comfortable they would be at the end of a long headset day. This is the second such headset and if more headsets are required then we are very likely to buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Had to return them - too small, 7 Jun 2014
Alan (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plantronics Audio 648 PC USB Stereo Headset (Electronics)
Looked great in the box and quality seemed OK, but had to return them. I have a large head and these have no adjustment or flexibility and are just too small. They are designed to go round the back of your head and loop over your ears, but for me they pushed too hard on the skull just behind the ears and were too uncomfortable to wear for more than a minute or two. Its hard to judge head size, so the only way I can think of helping with that is this - if you can wear a standard baseball type cap without much adjustment these will probably be fine. If like me you can't, go for something with adjustment.

4.0 out of 5 stars plantronics audio pc/usb stereo headset, 13 Jan 2014
Specially requested gift for my husband.He`s very pleased with them , are comfortable to wear, he uses them frequently. Helps make the dictation so much easier & faster. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Oct 2013
T. Kumar - See all my reviews
This review is from: Plantronics Audio 648 PC USB Stereo Headset (Electronics)
Nice, light headphones. No problems with sound and they take quite a bit of bashing in my laptop bag because I'm a mobile worker but seem to come out intact all the time. Very good price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plantronics Headset, 9 Oct 2013
Brilliant
Very Comfortable
Great sound quality both in and out.
Ten more words required? What more can I say?
Errr