4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy
I bought 2 of these as "throw away" tops for a trip to South Africa to wear in the evening chill and keep them pesky bugs off. So I didnt really care on quality BUT i tried them on and have been wearing them alot since!

Great buy great fit and good quality!

Go for it buy them!
Published on 16 Mar 2012 by 8x1

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not brilliant.
Nice quality, fast delivery, but if you want 4X, I'd suggest you buy the next size up.
Also I know I wanted long sleeve, with these it's best to have arms like an orangutan as I'd had to fold the sleeves back about 6 inches to see my hands.
Published 3 months ago by Silicontunnel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 16 Mar 2012

Great buy great fit and good quality!

Go for it buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars BLACK T-SHIRTS, 14 Jan 2014
THESE ARE DAM GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY ,YOU HAVE TO LOOK AROUND TO FIND THESE L GOT TWO SHORT SLEEVE ONES AND ASKED SELLER IF THEY DID LONG SLEEVE ONES .YES WAS THE ANSWER SO I LOOKED FOR THEM THATS MY LOT THANKS .....

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 31 Dec 2013
I ordered these as additions to my existing long sleeve Ts bought from the USA. They are of a medium / heavy weight, warm comfortable and of the right size. Having worn them for a while there is no fraying at the cuffs neck or seams. They clean well which is good being white, and there is no bobbling. There really isn't much else to say: great value..

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely quality and fit!! very happy, 22 Mar 2014
i ordered several pair of work trousers and t shirts from this company, which we have never used before and i have got to say my husband is very happy with the quality and fit, i hope they last but only time will tell as i wash them. we are very happy and will definately use this company again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mens long sleeved t shirts, 13 Mar 2014
T shorts arrived okay and are good quality, ordered a large but found the overall length too long and the arms were too long too certainly not UK sizing at all

4.0 out of 5 stars Doubles as pyjama top, 24 Feb 2014
Good quality, these don't shrink when washed. Use as pyjama top, as husband can mix and match. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Undershirt, 21 Feb 2014
My husband uses thes as base layers. They work well. But do not tumble them. Fits nicely. And plenty of tuck.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is what I have been looking for, for ages, 12 Feb 2014
Okay I am fat and I wear 4XL and other t shirts I have let my stomach show at the bottom as they may be 4XL but they are short on the body, this is long and I can tuck them in my trousers and not have uncomfortable conversations with by boss. I will be using these all the time until my Slimming world losses kick in :)

5.0 out of 5 stars good to size, 9 Feb 2014
good and large and soft but feels good quality would use this supplier again bought two and they are extra large and the dimensions are correct used for sports in the winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 7 Feb 2014
A perfect fit, really nice quality material and the price was good too, a shame about the 2 postage though, but other it is hard to fault

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa587f390)

Mens Long Sleeve Premium T Shirts Sizes S to 4XL (M - MEDIUM, WHITE)
4.95