Size: Taille : X-Large|Colour: black - black|Change
Price:£39.81+ £2.59 shipping

on 7 January 2015
Great ski pants however please order larger than you require. My daughter is a size 10-12 and required large
on 5 March 2015
Perfect. I wore these trousers in Iceland where it was extremely windy, snowy and cold and I did not have any problem at all. They're very comfortable and did the job. I only wore a pair of thick tights underneath and it was enough. I sometimes sat in the snow and walked in extremely windy weather and the trousers protected me in any conditions. Just for information I'm size 12 and ordered size L and they fit perfectly. Recommended.
on 24 December 2013
I got this in XXS. I'm super petite (154 cm or 5 feet), finally I'm no longer stepping on my trouser bottoms with every step. Slightly too long still, but I imagine that with ski boots on it should be fine.

It should also be noted that my bottom/hips etc are pretty much nonexistent, so XXS fit well. Waist size is approx 26 inches, but there's elastic at the back so it can expand a bit. I imagine if you're slightly curvier you might want to size up or get a different style. The boot cut does cling to your thighs.

I like the zipper pockets as well - great for money/phone.

I haven't tried this on the slopes yet so can't comment on durability/waterproofing/ actual ease of movement when skiing.
on 20 January 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for my sister. She really loves them. Price, size and fit all tip top!
on 8 April 2014
These were good quality at a reasonable price.. I'm a beginner skier so didn't want to get anything too expensive.. these were a great buy and look great on, kept me warm, and washed really well.
I can recommend.
on 2 April 2014
Worked perfectly, good quality, very cheap for ski pants. Arrived ahead of the due date. Good fit too.
Trespass Women's ski pants.
on 26 October 2014
Just as described. Good value, warm and confortable. Happy with my purchase.
on 15 March 2015
They fit like a dream and were really comfortable. The only reason they didn't get 5 stars is that due to being a snowboard I was sat on my bottom quite a bit and they didnt feel as warm as my previous one. That being said I would still buy these again.
on 24 December 2015
Ordered XS and I am a UK size 6 and height 5'1 - a little big around the waist however if wearing leggings underneath then its better, also a little long however fine with ski boots on. So overall happy. Very warm and comfortable.
on 15 February 2016
Looked great, felt sturdy and exactly what I wad looking for.
Ordered a size medium and am a size 12 bottom at the moment. They did up but not any room left to move!
I'd highly recommended size 12 to go Large.