Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 May 2013
Saw this album when browsing for some new music, not really knowing the artist at all before. However I have absolutely fallen in love with the album and listen to it all the time.
on 20 July 2014
Lianne La Havas is a British Jazz/Folk singer/songwriter from London.
"Is Your Love Big Enough" is her debut full length recording and one that had it not been for Adel's 21, may well have recieved even more exposure than it already has.
It's quite a stripped down album with Lianne's gorgious dusky vocals, deftly picked guitar and gentle percussion weaving a magical intimit set of heartfelt songs of the exquisite pain of love.
on 30 June 2013
I already have this cd,and decided to buy for a friend for her birthday,it's one of those CDs you could recommend
on 7 April 2016
A great singer, song writer and guitarist.

Each song certainly has a message behind it.

Ms La Havas has a powerful voice and is able to deliver each note with perfection.

A wonderful album = my favourite songs are 'don't wake me up', 'forget' (which has a Spanish beat) 'Elusive', 'Everything Everything', 'Gone', and 'They could be wrong'

An excellent debut album!
on 3 September 2012
Just listned to this great singer at EP 2012 in Ireland she sang in a big top tent half full at the start when she had finished the place was full and the crowd going crazy after a 45 min set.
Her voice is liquid gold and she can play the guitar even better live or in the studio her voice has the same perfect quality.
I'm buying her CD just on one performance and can't wait for the next album.
on 3 May 2013
I first heard Lianne La Havas on Jools Holland and was captivated by her smooth and effortless vocals. I went on to You Tube to listen to some other tracks and within minutes had bought her CD. Her songs are so original in sound and lyrics. Such a soulful soft jazzy sound. If you are looking to listen to something completely different this is the album to get. Will definitely buy the next album!
on 5 August 2012
Having listening to her Eps 100s of times I could not wait for this album to drop the first song 'don't wait me up ' just pulled me in as it shows how beautiful her vocals are I prefer her more soulful songs so 'age' and 'forget' don't really do it for me but other than that I recommend as its a nice album to just chill to and most of us can relate to the different types of love she expresses.
on 27 January 2014
A superb new talent with a voice that has amazing clarity to it. An intoxicating mixture of soul with a jazzy tinge.There are some similarities to Corinne Bailey Rae. The album is a joy to listen to from start to finish, with so many good well written songs. Some of the highlights for me are Au Cinema, Forget, Gone and Tease me. Will definitely see her live when she does some more shows.
on 10 August 2015
When I first received this CD, the original CD I got was corrupt and would not play or work on any music device I had. I then notified Amazon (this was the first time I have ever had a problem with an item), and they were very helpful and quickly send me out a replacement of the CD which works no problem. It was a no brainer for me as I love this music so was worth the trouble.
on 17 August 2012
A stunning debut album that should get her a much wider base of admirers. Tremendous lyrics delivered with true feeling with a voice full of emotion. While some of the tracks are instant hits there are others which grow over time. While certain albums rely upon a single track this overall collection is beautifully put together and will stay relevant for a considerable time.