TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 September 2012
Nice metal bezel with handy 20 minute markers for learners. Easy to read face. A very effective nite glo feature. Great safe n sturdy Velcro fastening. Fits my 8 year old sons wrist with plenty of give. He loves it and after nearly 2 weeks in school he never fails to remember it in the morning. For the price the watch has the look and feel of something more expensive. Look no further.
on 29 December 2011
my son got this watch from father christmas and is very happy with it. the strap is great because it's velcro but is still slightly too big for his wrist though he is only 7 so his arm's aren't large, that being said it doesn't fall off his arm so does the job. the price was reasonable and i would recommend this watch.
on 11 September 2013
Clear face, with glow in the dark feature to add extra awesomeness (according to my 9 year old son!). The watch strap is a little too large, but it is completely adjustable, thanks to the Velcro.
Compact and easy to read; would recommend to all!
on 1 July 2013
I bought this for my 6-year-old son to wear to Beaver Camp, as it glows in the dark and has an easy-fastening Velcro strap. He is still learning to tell the time and this watch has big clear numbers and all 3 hands, as well as 10 minute intervals marked out on the bezel. However, the strap was too big for his wrist and there was a limit to how far it could be tightened before you ran out of Velcro. He loved it at first, especially the glow in the dark effect which is very bright, but soon became annoyed by the ill-fitting strap and now he won't wear it at all.
on 12 September 2013
This was a Santa present for my 8yr old and he loved it. Feels very grown up with it and loves the way it glows in the dark.
on 22 September 2012
Bought this for my sons 8th Birthday. Its a great little watch at a fantastic price. The strap is still a bit big on the smallest setting but my son is quite thin. Perfect first watch and he loves the fact it glows in the dark!
on 5 May 2012
I really like this watch, although it's a chld's, I bought it for myself. It's very easy to read, even at night as it's luminous, so I don't always have to search for my glasses!
on 31 August 2013
great for kids - good to learn the time and added bonus of being trendy and 'glows' in the dark'
on 12 August 2013
Bought 2 of these watches for my twins' birthdays (age8) following mainly positive reviews. First boy opened his yesterday and absolutely delighted with it! However, after only 3 hours of wearing it, the glass face had shattered after he fell against a wall, bumping his arm. He didn't even fall particularly heavily so I was amazed when he showed me the watch. After a few minutes, the glass had disintegrated into tiny fragments which were very sharp. Very upset and disappointed little boy. Other twin hadn't yet opened his watch but he understandably doesn't want his now if it might break. All credit to Amazon though, they have accepted both watches to be returned without quibble for full refund. Surprised that watches marketed at children would have glass faces at all.
on 19 September 2013
My son is great at telling the time but not so good at looking after his property so this watch is ideal for school and playing out. If he loses the watch it will be a shame but no great loss financially. He loves the glow in the dark!