on 28 December 2012
I rated this watch 5 star as it meet all my expectation. I chose it from several other after reading a lot of reviews and though for this watch somebody wrote that glow in the dark did not work for him/her, I finally decided for this watch because of: #1-the price (it is cheap enough for a child to have it even if it will last a year or so), #2- overall design (bright, very visible clear numbers, and 12 of them not 6 or 8 as on some watches, strap is Velcro). An excellent present for my 8 year old son who is madly in games of solders, glow in the dark feature is excellent, and a strap is super - it is quite narrow and not too long, this really a boy's watch not adults, really suitable for a tiny wrist. Highly recommend if you need a watch for a boy who likes solder theme and needs to learn time.
PS after some time (but less than a year) I found this watch with a badly cracked glass (though still working perfectly!)and the glass still keeps in its place, now I got for that boy a pocket watch on chain.
on 14 January 2012
This watch is excellent value with great build quality. It is also a great watch for children to learn to tell the time on. The numbers are clear and the glow in the dark adds extra fun for them. The velcro strap is also ideal for kids. It was a christmas present for my 8yr old and he loves it.
on 12 October 2012
I bought this for my son for his 8th birthday. He really likes the glow in the dark feature (which works well), but even on its shortest setting the strap is still a bit big for his wrist. It's a real shame as this means he's not wearing it as much as he might otherwise do.
on 9 June 2012
This watch is exactly what we needed. An easy to read dial that my 6 year old can easily tell the time with. And cheap enough so that if he loses it I won't lose sleep!!
on 31 October 2012
This watch was chosen by my 6 year old grandson ESPECIALLY because of the glow in the dark - therefore I was disappointed that there was no apparent glow ( no instructions regarding this). However my grandson refused to allow it to be returned . Usual excellent service from Amazon who continue to set the standard for online shopping.
on 30 December 2011
Great value for money but very loose on our 4 yr old son even on smallest diameter but well worth it for a simple fun watch
on 24 November 2012
This was a present for our five year old son. You can't fault the product, Ronseal really, but in retrospect, its lack of features means he got bored of it pretty quickly. To be exact, as soon as he got into Ben10!
on 26 September 2014
Fantastic quality, really easy to put on and take off and the watch face is really clear my 6 year old loves it. So much so I bought 4 more for his friends birthdays and they never take it off.
on 18 March 2014
We've had the watch less than a week and the face is cracked already. Although reasonably priced and attractive lookin I would expect a child's watch to be more robust
on 7 May 2013
Had this watch for nearly 2 weeks and the battery has run out already, sorry but this is really poor and the ultraviolet dial isn't that ultraviolet to be fair.