5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Liking
All the cats liked this particular variety, even though not kittens. They are of the older variety, one with slightly delicate stomach.
Published 12 months ago by Elaine Baker

1.0 out of 5 stars Kittens unimpressed
My kitten took one bite and refused to eat anymore. He is not a fussy eater but I wanted to get something more organic and with a high meat content. The food still has some very unappetising fillers in it and I feel that the organic selling point isn't worth it for that reason. We also gave some to a friends kitten who also turned her nose up. Very disappointed. Don't...
Published 5 months ago by Roni

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Liking, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Organic Dinner for Kittens 100g ( Pack of 16) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars we love it!, 19 April 2013
I feed this to our gorgeous young black kitty. We found him last summer at only 2 wks old - maximum! When it was time to ween him from his 'milkies' (evaporated milk, egg yolk & touch olive oil: best option available here in quite isolated mountains) - I wanted a good natural food to continue to inspire his development, especially as missing out on several weeks of his mama's milk. He's now around 9 months old and has a coat to die for! His eyes sparkle; his teeth are strong (ouch!!) and he's happy and, most importantly, loves his food. Yes, it has a long expiry date - but I buy this every couple of weeks - so I'm nowhere need the expiry date really, which on last batch was December 14! It looks and smells fresh. Feed one pack a day, occasionally up to two (obviously having a growth spurt) with a little dry food to crunch on (fed separately).

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 21 Mar 2013
Gave little Elena this as a treat as she is still cone cat after spaying - and had basically told me I no longer like whiskas kitten and can only tolerate felix kitten - brilliant scoffed it all in 5 mins. Plus felilng guilty about feeding her overly processed food but not quite having the time and ability to give her fresh food - definite win win. And deconing tomorrow - hurrah! 4 stars though as quite expensive

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear bowl every time!, 22 Feb 2014
My kitten loves this food and never wastes a scrap. I divide the contents into 4 portions and feed throughout the day. I recently discovered kittens should have 20 tiny meals a day and will not eat food that has been left in their bowl leading owners to believe their cats are fussy. No fussiness here!

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite!, 21 Oct 2013
My kitty loves it! The container is very practical, easy to cover with clingfilm for small treats and it's so healthy! The best for your kitten, without a doubt. My vet was very impressed and happy when I told her I was using Lily's kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete food., 19 Oct 2013
This food is brilliant. No nasties and NO GRAINS! This is the perfect food for kittens. I actually feed it to my elderly cat along with the rest of the Lily's range. She loves it and her health has improved since switching to Lily's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lily's Kitchen Organic dinner for Kittens 100g x 16, 24 Feb 2013
C. Baker "carouk" (Suffolk, England) - See all my reviews
Kitten loves this dinner - I mix a teaspoonful with her Applaws 80% chicken kitten kibble and a splash of hot water to mix - she clears the dish! Her shiny thick coat and active fitness shows she is thriving on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for energetic kittens!, 28 Jun 2014
My kitten has been on this since 10 weeks and loves it, she has tonnes of energy and a shiny velvety coat. She was on Whiskas when we got her and didn't show so much interest (she also slept a LOT more), she's much more excited at meal times now! Her vet also approves, I feed her Lily's Kitchen twice a day with Arden Grange kitten throughout the day and she seems very happy and healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy food for Kittens, 21 Jun 2014
My kitten loves Lily's and it's good for his sensitive stomach. It's grain free and uses natural organic ingredients which keeps him healthy and full of energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy kitten, loves her food!, 6 May 2014
My kitten was on grocery store food when I got her, and had a bad tummy. I feed my dog Lily's kitchen, which he loves, so ordered this as well as the dry for my cat. She loves it, and her tummy is back to normal. She is putting on weight, and the vet says she is very healthy. Very happy with this brand.