These treats are delicious, crunchy morsels of loveliness and I munch them down with relish at any given opportunity. But saying that I also like to munch on raw chicken wings (which are cheaper), random rotten stuff on the side of the road (which is free and varied) and the occasional nugget of deer poo (which I mainly do to gross my mum out)..
They would have got 5...
Published 13 months ago by e l goode

3.0 out of 5 stars taste cheesy
I know this because the only way i can break them is to bite them in half myself! My dog loves the crunch but is not always very interested in them - i think perhaps they do not have a strong smell. Being crunchy I do not like using them for training as i have to make sure he has chewed and swallowed properly before we can move on,
Published 13 months ago by hillybee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A review by Cookie the mongrel who's mummy is a bit of a sucker.., 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Training Treats with Cheese and Apple for Dogs 100g (Pack of 4) (Organic) (Electronics)
They would have got 5 stars but mum reckons the price was hiked by the faux basic packaging and the 'organic' angle. These are marketed as training treats and they do work - but not as well as little bits of sausage..

3.0 out of 5 stars taste cheesy, 17 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury treats, 29 April 2012
My Dachy Daisy has the most delicate constitution... and these are the only treats she can eat without any consequences!
She loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but marvellous, 12 Jan 2012
These are a lot smaller than I thought but handy for putting in your pocket and my dog loves them either way!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourites, 14 Mar 2013
Great treats for using when playing and training. Very popular.
I hate having to write more words though, before I can submit...

5.0 out of 5 stars dogs love them, 27 Jun 2014
Mrs. Patricia Cosford (wiltshire UK) - See all my reviews
These treats are just the right size and my 2 dogs love them. A safe, and nutritious way to re-inforce good behaviour

2.0 out of 5 stars Tasteless and odourless..., 19 Jun 2014
My 1 year old cocker spaniel just ignores them - I even tried putting them in her food but she eats everything else around them - she loves cheese so I don't know why she won't bother with these. Shame really as she likes the Lily's tinned and dried food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just loves them., 2 Jun 2014
My little princess just loves them. Should be ordering again very soon. Try it and see for yourselves.
Regards Mary

4.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 14 May 2014
I am a dog sitter who was looking for small, light and healthy treats to use for training: I found them! I am confident that I can use them often without overfeeding my dogs. Thou, those who are less greedy seem to be less motivated/invited as the smell is sort of delicate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves These, 21 Mar 2014
As with my other reviews for doggy treats - I like to mix-up my healthy training treats & these form part of our training mix. Nice & crunchy and good for the pocket without getting lots of treat dust - which I have to continually tip out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›