on 1 March 2013
It has been so hard to find a wheat/gluten/rice free hypoallergenic dog food that has quality ingredients and agrees with my pooch. This food has done wonders for our westie, after 6 weeks on an exclusion diet of solely this 'flavour' food and no treats you can really see the difference in her. It is great with her stomach, she now bounds about and is more playful and happy. her coat is so much shinier and softer. Thank you Lily's Kitchen. I have now purchased your grain free biscuits to try too.
on 17 March 2013
I searched a long time to find a good quality rewarding healthy food for my dog. I came across Lily's kitchen and was amazed at the ingredients, all organic. This maybe a little pricey as I have a large breed dog and he does not have one every day but I felt it was worth the price.

On opening the tin it smelt good enough for me to eat let alone Max!

I will definitely be buying again.
on 2 September 2012
My dogs really love this food. I started using it because I have a terrier who had a problem with itchy skin and feet and was also reluctant to eat. Since being on Lily's Kitchen the itching skin and feet have stopped. The quality of the meat is excellent and they both cannot wait for their dinner and clear their bowls in no time.
I wouldn't stop using it now.
on 16 September 2012
The Lily's Kitchen Range is a good quality food which helps with Pongy Pooches, My Jack Russell Terrier suffers from Terrible windy Pops ~ I wouldn't say she is bad but she can clear the room in 0-20 seconds. Never feed her Cesar dog food if you want to live!. She is OK with this food and it doesn't upset her tummy and she enjoys all the flavours, unfortunately my terrier X is less keen but she is a very picky eater
on 23 March 2014
our border terrier has been on exclusion diet for so long.. I'd forgotten what it felt like to give him something scrummy!! This does say that it 'suitable for those on exclusion'.. Given the novel protein! So, in for a penny in for a pound :o/ and! So far so good. The food itself, honestly!! 'I would eat it' I completely buy in to the whole Lilly's kitchen ethos. And will hopefully, slowly be introducing more variety back in to our boys diet.
on 3 May 2012
Sercice is excellent and my 2 little moggies loved the food i will be buying more of this item in the future
on 30 March 2014
Love it. Never. scrap left behind. Fantastic quality and with the other Lily's Kitchen food keeps her healthy and full of energy.
on 10 November 2012
this food is one of the best out there, it doesn't have any extras in it (beaks, feet etc), it just has proper stuff in it, and it isn't cruelly tested on animals either, unlike a lot of the name branded stuff.
on 17 November 2013
The Lily's range of tinned food has a very high meat content, of excellent quality. The food contains all different herbs that are good for dogs systems and this shows in their overall condition, when they have been on it a little while. It does not contain any nasty fillers and I would not consider any other range of dog foods now I have found Lily's. My dogs love it and it is definitely the best dog food available. The range of dry foods and treats are also excellent and also loved by my dogs!
on 7 March 2013
My rather fussy labradoodle loves this,to the extent he'll even eat the dry kibble mixed with it. It's also different from most dog foods in that it smells pleasant.

See one answered question