5.0 out of 5 stars Smells delicious - our dog loves it!
Published on 11 Jan. 2012 by Leanne

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Too much fat in it as it gave my Shih-tzu's loose stools.
Published 7 months ago by deborah marshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells delicious - our dog loves it!, 11 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Beef, Potato and Vegetable Dinner for Dogs 400g (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
We tried our lab on Lilys Kitchen as she is getting old and her coat had lost its gloss, her breath was beginning to smell and generally she was looking old - after a month or two on Lilys Kitchen food, we could see a significant change, she is full of life, clearing enjoying the new food, her coat is glossy again and her breath is also better - amazing, I would highly recommend any of the Lilys Kitchen range to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious in taste and aroma 100% recommended, 20 Dec. 2013
The lady who invented Lilys kitchen (originally for her hand reared pup 'lily') says she will never feed lily anything she wouldn't eat her self. So having a hand reared pup myself I decided to trt lilys Beef potato and vegetable dinner for dogs. I dished it out straight from the tin and ate a spoonful. I think it is really delicious with a flavour which reminds me of my grandmothers lovingly prepared home cooked stews. I will definitely be feeding this to my hand reared puppy from now on and highly recommend it 100%

4.0 out of 5 stars proper food !!!, 23 Aug. 2012
...and it is, it even smells like food humans eat, and it doesn't have any nastiest in it.

Read the ingredients and they're nearly all ingredients we us in our own food.

Our CKC loves it, it's 1 of her favourite flavours. Gave her this, this morning, and, unlike with the other flavours, she ate the lot in 1 go, normally she eats half, and then eats the rest later, but with this..... all gone in 1 go, speaks for itself.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tasting Dog Food, 24 Feb. 2014
After watching a TV programme on dog food and what goes in to it, we were a little concerned about what we were feeding our pooches.

The founder of Lily's was also interviewed and she mentioned what went in to their food.

We had a look in the local supermarkets but could not find it any where. So based on the Amazon reviews, we plumped for several flavours. You open the tin and the contents match the label, you can see and smell the contents. Compare the contents in Lily's with other dog foods and it is a real eye opener.

We have a very picky pooch, but put it down in front of him and he loves it.

Comparing the costs to other dog foods, yes it might seem slightly more expensive. It's not that expensive, you are paying for the quality. Remember you are feeding your best friend. Give them Lily's and they will be your best friend forever.

It's so good I'd probably eat it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lily's Beef Dinner!, 18 Nov. 2013
Lily's Kitchen is a wonderful, natural and healthy dinner for dogs. This Beef dinner smells really nice and almost good enough to eat yourself! My dogs love this and it shows in their coats how good this food is. It is full of healthy ingredients and no rubbish or fillers. Dogs deserve the best and here it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars FLABBERGASTED, 28 Mar. 2013
my dog would not eat tinned food but i bought this as i was not well and i didnt have the energy to start cooking his usual mince and mixed veg.When i put it in his bowl he started jumping up and down and within 10 seconds it had all gone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 18 July 2013
The only food which agrees with my dog who is a very fussy eater and has a sensitive stomach (and it actually smells really nice). Just a shame it's so expensive but I guess my dog is worth it! He looks in amazing condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much loved dinner, 27 Jan. 2014
My dog adores this flavour from Lily's Kitchen. Cannot recommend Lily's products enough, my dog has glowing eyes, healthy coat, clean teeth and seems overall so much better,

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Jun. 2014
M. Humphris (Buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
My dog loves all of the Lily's Kitchen range, and goes nuts when she sees the can being pulled out of the cupboard! I bought this after watching the documentary about what's in the dog food, and although my dog has been eating hypo allergenic for years due to allergies, I thought I was limited to the 2 or 3 brands I knew about. However, along comes this and no adverse effects - in fact, the only downside is the amount it costs, but if my dog's happy, then I'm happy - and she's the fussy one :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 21 May 2014
All three of my dogs are fed on lilys kitchen. It really is the best pet food out there by far. All the ingredients are natural no fillers no crap just PROPER PET FOOD. Feed you dog the best you will be so happy with the results. No bad breath no runny poo's and not hyperactive neither. I either order this from Amazon or Lilys Direct as they do send freebies now and again.Wont ever change my dogs to another food bit on the pricey side but I know my pets are getting the best.