5.0 out of 5 stars Smells delicious - our dog loves it!
Published on 11 Jan 2012 by Leanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Lily'sKitchen Beef Dinner for Dogs
Only 3 stars because I think the Lily's Kitchen is over-rated - definitely it looks nice when the tin is opened but it is also quite dry and a lot of meat left around the inside of tin cos its impossibe to get out. For this reason, like some of your other reviewers, I have switched to NatureDiet, it being cheaper, nicely packaged and similar in goodness value.
Published 2 months ago by M. Maeve

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells delicious - our dog loves it!, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Beef, Potato and Vegetable Dinner for Dogs 400g (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
We tried our lab on Lilys Kitchen as she is getting old and her coat had lost its gloss, her breath was beginning to smell and generally she was looking old - after a month or two on Lilys Kitchen food, we could see a significant change, she is full of life, clearing enjoying the new food, her coat is glossy again and her breath is also better - amazing, I would highly recommend any of the Lilys Kitchen range to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious in taste and aroma 100% recommended, 20 Dec 2013
The lady who invented Lilys kitchen (originally for her hand reared pup 'lily') says she will never feed lily anything she wouldn't eat her self. So having a hand reared pup myself I decided to trt lilys Beef potato and vegetable dinner for dogs. I dished it out straight from the tin and ate a spoonful. I think it is really delicious with a flavour which reminds me of my grandmothers lovingly prepared home cooked stews. I will definitely be feeding this to my hand reared puppy from now on and highly recommend it 100%

5.0 out of 5 stars Much loved dinner, 27 Jan 2014
My dog adores this flavour from Lily's Kitchen. Cannot recommend Lily's products enough, my dog has glowing eyes, healthy coat, clean teeth and seems overall so much better,

5.0 out of 5 stars Lily's Beef Dinner!, 18 Nov 2013
Lily's Kitchen is a wonderful, natural and healthy dinner for dogs. This Beef dinner smells really nice and almost good enough to eat yourself! My dogs love this and it shows in their coats how good this food is. It is full of healthy ingredients and no rubbish or fillers. Dogs deserve the best and here it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but worth it, 18 July 2013
The only food which agrees with my dog who is a very fussy eater and has a sensitive stomach (and it actually smells really nice). Just a shame it's so expensive but I guess my dog is worth it! He looks in amazing condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper food., 26 Jun 2013
This does not look like the average tin of dog food, it smells good enough for human consumption and the dogs love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars FLABBERGASTED, 28 Mar 2013
my dog would not eat tinned food but i bought this as i was not well and i didnt have the energy to start cooking his usual mince and mixed veg.When i put it in his bowl he started jumping up and down and within 10 seconds it had all gone.

4.0 out of 5 stars proper food !!!, 23 Aug 2012
...and it is, it even smells like food humans eat, and it doesn't have any nastiest in it.

Read the ingredients and they're nearly all ingredients we us in our own food.

Our CKC loves it, it's 1 of her favourite flavours. Gave her this, this morning, and, unlike with the other flavours, she ate the lot in 1 go, normally she eats half, and then eats the rest later, but with this..... all gone in 1 go, speaks for itself.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 29 Jun 2014
M. Humphris (Buckinghamshire) - See all my reviews
My dog loves all of the Lily's Kitchen range, and goes nuts when she sees the can being pulled out of the cupboard! I bought this after watching the documentary about what's in the dog food, and although my dog has been eating hypo allergenic for years due to allergies, I thought I was limited to the 2 or 3 brands I knew about. However, along comes this and no adverse effects - in fact, the only downside is the amount it costs, but if my dog's happy, then I'm happy - and she's the fussy one :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lily'sKitchen Beef Dinner for Dogs, 17 Jun 2014