Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Flavour Name: Chicken & Turkey Casserole|Change

on 21 May 2014
All three of my dogs are fed on lilys kitchen. It really is the best pet food out there by far. All the ingredients are natural no fillers no crap just PROPER PET FOOD. Feed you dog the best you will be so happy with the results. No bad breath no runny poo's and not hyperactive neither. I either order this from Amazon or Lilys Direct as they do send freebies now and again.Wont ever change my dogs to another food bit on the pricey side but I know my pets are getting the best.
on 18 April 2014
Tried this for the first time in January when my golden retriever was very unwell, as a special treat. She really liked it. If you can afford it, I can't recommend this food highly enough. Its the best quality dog food I have ever used. My only concern would be that once a dog tried Lilys Kitchen they would not eat anything else!
on 24 February 2014
The founder of Lily's was also interviewed and she mentioned what went in to their food.

We had a look in the local supermarkets but could not find it any where. So based on the Amazon reviews, we plumped for several flavours. You open the tin and the contents match the label, you can see and smell the contents. Compare the contents in Lily's with other dog foods and it is a real eye opener.

We have a very picky pooch, but put it down in front of him and he loves it.

Comparing the costs to other dog foods, yes it might seem slightly more expensive. It's not that expensive, you are paying for the quality. Remember you are feeding your best friend. Give them Lily's and they will be your best friend forever.

It's so good I'd probably eat it.
on 16 September 2012
The Lily's Kitchen Range is a good quality food which helps with Pongy Pooches, My Jack Russell Terrier suffers from Terrible windy Pops ~ I wouldn't say she is bad but she can clear the room in 0-20 seconds. Never feed her Cesar dog food if you want to live!. She is OK with this food and it doesn't upset her tummy and she enjoys all the flavours, unfortunately my terrier X is less keen but she is a very picky eater
on 8 December 2012
Lovely doggy food that all my dogs loved, and often they reject anything with veg or rice in. Easier to spoon out of the tin than a lot of tinned doggy meat products that can be very sticky. Smelled good enough for us to eat! Only issue is the price. I have to use it as a mixer as I cannot afford to buy enough for my 4 dogs on a regular basis.
on 25 January 2015
Moved back to the UK from the US and was nervous about changing from Merrick's dog food, which was great. This is even better. My 7-year-old, rescue Shih Tzu has numerous medical problems (yep, we're suckers) but his coat has improved and his weight has reduced (this is good) since putting him on Lily's. Sorry to be gross, but his poop is always firm as well. He was on grain-free Merrick's, which we thought was the right thing to do. This has grains in it, but good grains. We also mix a small handful of Orijen's dry dog biscuits into it too. I don't understand the science behind it but Lily's really suits him, so we're sticking with it :-)
on 24 May 2013
Lily's Kitchen produce the very best dog food. Josie had recurring colonitus and the vet told me she would probably spend much of the rest of her life on drugs and for a 7 year old dog this was bad and expensive news. I tried various foods to no avail and then decided to bite the bullet and pay out for Lily's Kitchen as it was cheaper than the continuous visits to the vet. I have now also purchased their excellent Dinner for Dogs recipe book and cook for her myself, supplementing with the Slow Cooked Lamb Hotpot when it is not convenient to cook. And you know what - it has worked a treat for the last 9 months!!
on 12 January 2013
We were trying to find a decent food to induce our fussy younger dog to eat his meal before his brother snaffled it. This is it. Used as a mixer with pellets he is now eager to feed.
The food smells good and has plenty of fat (which dogs adore) not the mass of cheap brown jelly filler used by most rivals. We have tried all the Lily's tinned varieties and both dogs now remind us when it's time to eat.
Problem solved.
on 25 February 2013
My very fussy lurcher loves the wild campfire stew, (and the very venison dry food).
on 3 December 2012
Have written earlier on the lamb, and as mentioned this one came a very close 2nd for my little rescue pal. Even I loved the smell of this one. On opening, it smells like you have just cooked it yourself, which is great. Again, no bulking ingredients just lovely good things for a healthy doggie tummy and system. Great.