5.0 out of 5 stars Scrummy
Have written earlier on the lamb, and as mentioned this one came a very close 2nd for my little rescue pal. Even I loved the smell of this one. On opening, it smells like you have just cooked it yourself, which is great. Again, no bulking ingredients just lovely good things for a healthy doggie tummy and system. Great.
Published on 3 Dec 2012 by Zigibins

Published 4 months ago by Mrs V.

3.0 out of 5 stars While lillys kitchen is a good food it's let down because they use the cheap ..., 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Lily's Kitchen Homestyle Chicken and Turkey Casserole for dogs 400g (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
While lillys kitchen is a good food it's let down because they use the cheap and controversial sodium selenite in. All or most of their products. I contacted them eighteen months ago about this issue, they thanked me for bringing this up and were pleased to tell me they were changing to the safe selenium yeast! This is a more expensive product. It would seem that profit comes before the health of our pets as this has not happened. When I contacted them again on this issue, I was told if I wasn't happy to feed their product to my dog, there were other brands on the market. This sounds like a company that cares more for profit than animals especially when they had previously promised to change it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrummy, 3 Dec 2012
Zigibins (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Dog Food!, 11 Jan 2012
We tried our lab on Lilys Kitchen as she is getting old and her coat had lost its gloss, her breath was beginning to smell and generally she was looking old - after a month or two on Lilys Kitchen food, we could see a significant change, she is full of life, clearing enjoying the new food, her coat is glossy again and her breath is also better - amazing, I would highly recommend any of the Lilys Kitchen range to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lily's Kitchen dog food, 10 July 2012
My Cavapoo has had this food for a year now since she went to stay with my niece who feeds it to her dog. Bella was previously on Hills and would leave it all day until really hungry. She now demolishes her food as soon as it goes in the bowl! Her coat is soft and silky, commented on by everyone who strokes her. She never gets any tummy bugs which she was prone to before switching food. It doesn't smell like dog meat and although more expensive than most brands is worth every penny...tip..use kibble as a mixer to make it last longer. Bella will never have another brand again...and the bonus is it doesn't contain any rubbish so I know she is eating healthily...we LOVE Lily's Kitchen!! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just excellent, 18 April 2014
Ann Winfield - See all my reviews
Tried this for the first time in January when my golden retriever was very unwell, as a special treat. She really liked it. If you can afford it, I can't recommend this food highly enough. Its the best quality dog food I have ever used. My only concern would be that once a dog tried Lilys Kitchen they would not eat anything else!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are worth it!, 5 Feb 2012
This is a fantastic dog meal: very nutritious, doesn't have any low quality ingredients, smells delicious (even to a human) and above all my dog absolutely loves it. Her stomach is responding well, her teeth look good and her fur is in great condition. I did a lot of research before I started buying this food and as I am very careful with my food, I thought that my dog should get the same treatment. She has been on this food for over a year now; she loves the other products from Lily's Kitchen too. The food is a little bit more expensive than the average, but then you get what you pay for. We highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy stuff, 8 Dec 2012
Lovely doggy food that all my dogs loved, and often they reject anything with veg or rice in. Easier to spoon out of the tin than a lot of tinned doggy meat products that can be very sticky. Smelled good enough for us to eat! Only issue is the price. I have to use it as a mixer as I cannot afford to buy enough for my 4 dogs on a regular basis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Dog Food, 25 July 2013
Excellent quality and hypoallergenic, this is the first dog food my Jack Russell has eaten for a number of years as she could only tolerate homemade chicken and rice..... at last she is completely well with this food. Plus I have never seen her look so healthy with a shiny coat and full of energy. What a relief to find this food.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Husky loves this., 1 May 2013
I started feeding my Husky lilys products since she was a wee pup, she is now 9 months old and still eats the stuff.

I wanted her to eat quality Organic vegetables or livestock that was fed Organic feed. Lilys offered me just that in these little tins.

I mix this with her nuts and raw meats, oh boy does she love it. Infact, she refuses to eat anything else.

I've also noticed that she will eat less because her food is full of nutrition and her body is satisfied. I've looked at some other wet foods on the market and to my shock, the vast majority of them are 80% water... is it any wonder some dogs get sick all the time. If your Dog does not have the correct nutrition, how do you expect it to fight off sickness?

5.0 out of 5 stars our doggie loves them all, 10 Nov 2012
this food is one of the best out there, it doesn't have any extras in it (beaks, feet etc), it just has proper stuff in it, and it isn't cruelly tested on animals either, unlike a lot of the name branded stuff.