Flavour Name: Lamb Hotpot|Change

on 29 December 2013
My Beagle will eat anything you give her, however for ethical reasons I only give her food from ethical companies. The only thing that stops me buying this to feed her every day is the price. I found another company called The Natural dog food company that is ethical, human grade meat, organic where possible and it's half the price of Lily's Kitchen. I can see little difference other than price. There are other companies that sell great dog food, I don't want to appear to be advertising a company, please look around is all I'm saying.
44 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2012
We tried our lab on Lilys Kitchen as she is getting old and her coat had lost its gloss, her breath was beginning to smell and generally she was looking old - after a month or two on Lilys Kitchen food, we could see a significant change, she is full of life, clearing enjoying the new food, her coat is glossy again and her breath is also better - amazing, I would highly recommend any of the Lilys Kitchen range to anyone.
on 1 March 2013
It has been so hard to find a wheat/gluten/rice free hypoallergenic dog food that has quality ingredients and agrees with my pooch. This food has done wonders for our westie, after 6 weeks on an exclusion diet of solely this 'flavour' food and no treats you can really see the difference in her. It is great with her stomach, she now bounds about and is more playful and happy. her coat is so much shinier and softer. Thank you Lily's Kitchen. I have now purchased your grain free biscuits to try too.
on 17 March 2013
I searched a long time to find a good quality rewarding healthy food for my dog. I came across Lily's kitchen and was amazed at the ingredients, all organic. This maybe a little pricey as I have a large breed dog and he does not have one every day but I felt it was worth the price.

On opening the tin it smelt good enough for me to eat let alone Max!

I will definitely be buying again.
on 2 September 2012
My dogs really love this food. I started using it because I have a terrier who had a problem with itchy skin and feet and was also reluctant to eat. Since being on Lily's Kitchen the itching skin and feet have stopped. The quality of the meat is excellent and they both cannot wait for their dinner and clear their bowls in no time.
I wouldn't stop using it now.
on 17 November 2013
This is a brilliant flavour of the Lily's tinned range, as it is good if your dog happens to be allergic to vegetables. It only contains Goose, Duck, rice, fruit and herbs and smells wonderful. This is another one of my dogs favourites and makes a change from the more normal flavours. Definitely one to try !
I'm going to give this dog food the most back handed complement you can imagine. It's a pain in the proverbial because it's an absolute pig to get out of the can. The meat (no gravy) is packed solid into the tin. You need to dig it out with a fork and it is solid so needs chopping up with the fork edge when you finally do get it out of the can. The dogs ? I can only say thank goodness they can't work a can opened or have opposable thumbs for the fork. THEY LOVE IT. I mean really. I know it's more expensive than other brands but the few pence you save is a false economy. This stuff is packed and not bulked out with yukky looking gravy (if indeed that's what it is) and your pooch will love it. There will be no tentative sniffing once they have had a few cans of this. They'll be mugging you for it as the bowl goes down. I'm going to repeat this review as indeed I have bought a lot of these now in different 'flavours' and they are all equally great
on 13 March 2013
My dogs love it. It doesn't smell like dog food. It smells like human food.

I use the canned food in small amounts to mix in with the Lily's kitchen kibble to make it more interesting for my dogs and they absolutely love it.
on 19 December 2012
My staffie really enjoys the wild campfire stew for dogs. The lamb casserole was a bit dry and could have done with more liquid. This one is a better product.
on 17 November 2013
This food is excellent. This particular flavour is brilliant, because it contains very different meat from most dog foods - Pheasant, Venison and Salmon. This is excellent if you have a dog who is allergic to the most common meats, like chicken, beef, etc. This food smells lovely, as do all the Lily's varieties and my dogs love it. There are 7 tinned varieties and they have a different flavour every day of the week, which is so good to be able to do, rather than giving them the same food every day!