on 20 July 2012
Packaging of the item was very good. The leopard print case is very good and convenient in keeping all the brushes neat, together and it also helps keep your surroundings clean. The casing looks good too, which is a bonus. The actual brushes are of very good quality and have a very good coverage, the foundation brush especially. The eye brushes are also very good and have a good coverage on the eye. The other 2 face brushes are of the same quality, however they don't hold their shape well after being taken out of the casing. If you keep the casing on those brushes, you shouldn't have the same problem as me. None of the brushes have shed any hair, which is a problem I had with my previous brushes. Please ensure you clean your brushes after usage in order to keep up a good quality coverage. Overall, if you're not looking for very professional brushes, but easy to use brushes, I highly recommend this set.
on 24 February 2013
I bought these brushes as a gift and they did not disappoint. They look and feel lovely and they are very good value for money too.
on 9 November 2013
The brushes are so soft and very nice on my skin. They pick up enough product and don't leave anything cakey or weird. No fallout from any as of yet and I have used them everyday :) Case is very good the come immaculately and before the date they said they would!
Very happy :)
on 17 March 2013
A good product and competitively priced. Have found in past, that with inexpensive brushes, the bristles start to fall out. So far this has not been the case with this product.
on 22 April 2013
Really like these brushes and they are great value for money especially for a novice like myself. The only thing is I found that some of the brushes just a tad to soft therefore make-up appliance varied due to this. But on the whole I am happy :-)
on 5 December 2014
After reading positive reviews I decide to buy this for a Xmas stocking filler for someone but I won't be giving it to anyone now that I have seen the real thing - it's small and looks like I bought it secondhand - there are marks on the inside of the flip cover as if it's someone has scuffed their nail varnish against it!!!!
Cheap and nasty looking, would definately not recommend this product as it will most likely end up in the bin :-(
on 26 October 2013
I liked theses brushes, only trouble is you need to wash them really well for first use as the leopard print pouch smells really strong of plastic and leaves the brushes smelling of plastic, other then that good quality.
on 25 July 2012
I have used other brushes in the past and have def. used better quality brushes. But for the price, these brushes do the job! These are perfect for what I needed them for, and for the cost, I couldn't ask for better,
on 17 January 2014
Having used Lylith brushes before, these brushes only get 3 stars. The powder brush is actually the real let-down in here, the rest of the brushes are not too bad. The eye shadow ones are quite good but considering my makeup consists of powder, blush and lipstick on most days, I would have preferred a better quality powder brush. The bristles spread in all manner of directions after a few uses and the quality doesn't feel too great on the skin either. That said, the bag is REALLY really pretty and looks good inside my handbag! For the price I'd say its not a bad buy but if you can afford a more expensive powder brush, go for it and chuck the one in here. Keep the rest of the brushes and the bag though!
on 8 September 2014
I only use two brushes from this set and that's the eyeshadow brush and smudging brush.. The rest were already almost falling a part. It does as a cheap brush set until you can get another (which is what it was intended for for me) but it's no where near professional :P,