on 1 December 2012
From reading the first book in this series i was hooked. normally i don't like stories that go over several books but each book stands up on its own and has a story with the background story getting stronger through each books. the women are great so different but friends, the men are all so macho but lovable. fantastic set of books. Kathleen Brooks in now on my best authors list.
on 10 June 2012
This is the third of the trilogy and i read it back to back with the second, i just couldn't wait. For me this was the perfect finish to the trilogy for the girls, however i am thrilled Kathleen has decided to do a spin off series - Bluegrass Brothers. Wouldn't we all love to have an amazing guy like Cole who can not only handle a stubborn woman but her equally over protective brothers, he is also strong enough to not feel threatened by playing the part of a shop assistant whilst under cover. Another great must read from a fantastic author.
on 25 March 2012
This is the 3rd book in the Bluegrass Series and follows the life of Paige, when her 2 best friends are shot and she see's the shooter her life turns upside down. Agent Parker who rubs Paige up the wrong way wants to put her into protective custody and Paige being the stubborn woman she is refuses so Cole decides to move in with her. The attraction between them has been simmering throughout the first 2 books and you are waiting for something to happen between them. When the assasin comes back to try and get Paige, Cole does everything in his power to protect her. This book is the perfect end to the series. Would highly recommend reading them
on 25 February 2013
Great books and loving the series. Can't wait until the next book arrives!!!! Take the time and become a Bluegrass fan
on 2 July 2015
Welcome back to all the familiar characters, some new and unexpected twists and of course the conclusion to the terrifying threat hanging over these beautiful and brave women.
All the terror and tension was neatly tidied up and readers can feel sad at the thought of the end of this series but at the same time, happy that Brooks has already planted the seeds for the next series.
Brooks has definitely made it to my MUST HAVE list. In fact, I have already got the first two books of the next Bluegrass series waiting in my library!
on 10 April 2013
Dead Heat is book 3 of the bluegrass sreies i loved it, kathleen brooks is very good and carrying on the stories from previous books and then expanding on them, this book was more about paige and cole, but also about Kenna and will, Dai and mo, i love how cole went from a hard faced FBI Agent to marshmallow when paige was about but could turn his hard FBI face on at the touch of a button, these hot men are fall hard and fast and i love it, will be reading more books by Kathleen Brooks
on 5 August 2013
WOW!! what a finale to this trilogy. I have read all three books back to back. I just couldn't put them down. These are the most intriguing books I have read yet. Keeping you constantly wandering what is going to happen next. A few laughs along the way I almost feel part of this sleepy little town. I would definitely recommend these books they so easy to read.

Kathleen Brooks is a gifted writer.

There's more to come Bluegrass Brothers
on 21 June 2013
The best thing about a kindle is finding books you never even knew about. I was recommended the first book by Amazon and I'm glad I was because I thoroughly enjoyed the book. I was happy that this book was just as enjoyable a read as the previous 2 books and I can not wait to start the next series The Bluegrass Brothers. I will be recomending this series of books to my freinds and my mother as I think they'll enjoy it just as much as me.
on 25 February 2013
Very Good Read - could not wait to read the next book in the series - look forward to reading more of her books
on 19 October 2013
Third book in this trilogy. What an ending. Couldn't put the book down.
When a prominent daughter of Keeneston becomes involved in the drama from books 1 and 2 it takes one very determined FBI agent to protect her. Thing is he doesn't know whether to strangle her or kiss her.
The Rose sisters as usual provide the comedy value.