4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and with new information I hadn't heard of before.
I enjoyed this book and found some new killers that I had not heard of before, which is a rarity. I recommend this book if it is a topic that interests you and if you want to find new information.
Published 10 months ago by Kaylie

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
This book is interesting and covers some interesting women my only problem is that it is much to short and should have covered more infamous women
Published on 10 Mar. 2013 by Mr. R. H. B. Davis

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and with new information I hadn't heard of before., 13 July 2014
Kaylie (Shropshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Treacherous Women: Sex, temptation and betrayal (True Crime) (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 10 Mar. 2013
Mr. R. H. B. Davis "Oldbob" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars treacherous women, 26 Jun. 2012
Good informative read. Good cross section of circumstances leading to women finding themselves eventually punished by the law. Wll written and informative.

Adrian Welsh