5.0 out of 5 stars Full versions of songs from the program
Very good value for money (Only £[] - almost half the price of the version without the bandana! Track wise this cd contains the full versions of the songs from the Jake & the Neverland Pirates program (longer than the ones on the program), all the kid's favourite catchy songs are on here. My 3 year old absolutely loves it!

It also comes with a free pirate...
Published on 8 Oct. 2011 by Sewing Directory

1.0 out of 5 stars This CD didn't play!
My sons loves all the songs but sadly the CD won't even register on any of our CD players. A very upset little boy! :-(
Published 20 months ago by Kim Purcell

5.0 out of 5 stars Full versions of songs from the program, 8 Oct. 2011
Sewing Directory (Devon) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

It also comes with a free pirate banadana which is a good quality large black and white cotton banadana which can also double up as a pirate flag. It has skull & cross bones on it as well as a Jake & the Neverland Pirates logo in the middle, and is 53cm x 51cm so a good size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jake and the gang, 12 Dec. 2011
Trilliane (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My little boy loves this programme and never misses an episode, when I found out the cd was available well, I just had to get it. Delivered to work I had to check the disk and hey, everyone in the office now thinks I'm nuts but who wouldn't enjoy singing along with theirs sons favourite songs such as Hot Lava and the Tic Toc Croc song. Since this is a christmas gift he hasn't received it yet but hey, I love it!
Only looses 1 star as it has a track to sing along with but doesn't provide the lyrics (which would have been useful for the guys in sales who then made up their own).

5.0 out of 5 stars Suberb!, 19 Dec. 2011
These songs are such good fun that even us parents enjoy listening to them. Good on Disney for producing such parent and child friendly music!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 29 Oct. 2011
Our little boy loves this, since we have had it we've not been allowed to listen to anything else. Would recommend if your little one loves Jake.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 5 Dec. 2011
My 19 month old loves Jake and the Never Land Pirates and enjoys singing along to the TV show so I purchased this so he can also sing along in the car. The CD is great and has all the songs from the TV show plus some CD Rom features (not yet tried them though). This is a Christmas present so I've not seen my son's response yet but I had a great time singing along and doing all the actions to the songs! Can't wait to listen to it with my son

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Songs, Great Price for Pirate Fans, 5 July 2012
A great album which contains full length versions of the songs from the TV show at a really reaosnable price. It certainly feels like you are getting value for money with the wide range of songs. If your children are fans of Jake and the Pirates then they are sure to love these songs which build on the extracts at the start and end of each show. Very popular in our house and a regular on the playlist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neverland Pirates, 2 April 2012
Brilliant! I play this a lot for my 19 month old daughter and she loves it so much.
The musicianship on this album is amazing for music aimed at kids, I find myself singing along just as much as my little one does.
I really hope Disney hold onto Sharky And Bones so there will be future pirste rock albums for my daughter(me).
A must buy for anyone who watches the series on Disney Junior.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab for all pirate fans!, 30 Nov. 2011
My wee boy is obsessed with pirates and requested 'pirate things' for his 4th birthday. He loved this CD which came with a free bandana, we listen to it in the house and in the car and it came in really useful for dancing to and playing party games at his pirate themed birthday party. I thought the price was fairly reasonable aswell. All round a welcomed pirate present from my 4 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cd for any jake and the neverland pirates fan, 5 Dec. 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is jake and the neverland pirates crazy. the songs are very catchy and I even found myself singing along to some in the car. Her face was a picture when it was put on in the car for the first time. The songs are the ones that are sung by the 2 pirates at the end of the shows and aren't to long either. A Great buy for any jake fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirate-tastic!, 12 Jan. 2012
My kids love this CD. not very long playtime but believe me it gets played back to back. My kids love the programme and hy 6yr old has been singing tick tick croc alot and now we all know the words and sing this and pirate rock in the car as loud as possible. Its hard to get tired of it!! I have bought one for my niece too!