on 23 July 2012
I needed this for the winter. i ride my bike a lot with both cold air or even rain entering my cloths through the neck are unless i'm wearing a jacket with a zipper that goes all the way to the chin. that as you can imagine is awful and gets me sick very easily so i looked for something like this.

it is more stylish than most of the ones offered n amazon. the inside part of the blue area is that polar material which is very warm. it is flexible and elastic, even though it's not very large it is large enough to cover all cloths neck holes be it V-shape or just round..
the rope at the upper end ensures that it stays where you want it too which is something i demanded because other products would just fall off.

winder is a long way still so i can't test it for real but if anything goes wrong i'll be sure to come back and edit this, if all goes well then i won't edit.
for now i'm very happy with the quality too, i have to get it to the washing machine for a little test too..
on 6 December 2013
The quality of the snood is fantastic. I find the thickness of the material and warmth just right With the inside lining of fleece coming up and over the edges top and bottom makes it very soft and comfortable to wear. The elastic pull string makes it easy to adjust and stays in position you want. Also a plus, there is no annoying tag that could rub on your neck.
on 14 November 2012
Good stuff. My boyfriend loves it, it is very warm and a comfortable wear. Looks a bit weird once you wear it as a hat, but works perfectly fine as a scarf. Would recommend.
on 1 December 2013
Great neck warmer at a great price. Ideal for men and women and kids. Makes a great stocking filler. Merry Xmas.
on 1 October 2015
Perfect! I ordered this as it's starting to get colder in the morning when I am on my way to work at 5am. Previously I would just zip my coat up but still be a bit chilly but as I ride to work now I need the freedom and flexibility of my neck so looked into getting one of these.

After looking at what was available here on Amazon and checking through reviews I decided on this one because it looks a bit more fashionable than the others and it's reversible too so you can I can have plain black or grey stripes. I also like the adjustable drawstring to help keep it in place.

It arrived from PARIELLA quickly and well packaged.

This morning as I was getting ready to ride into work, riding glasses, coat, media player and headphones and gloves I couldn't wait to get this on to give it a try and wow! It's not too cold at the moment so I only used it on my neck but it's really comfortable and cosy warm without being too warm.

I use big earphones which will keep my ears warm but this will help stop my face freezing when it get's colder :)

I'm pretty much set for the winter now! Bring it on :)
on 16 February 2016
This product is extremely versatile as it can be warn in a number of ways such as neck warmer, hat,hood and several others (ideas on how to wear the product are included on a handy card). I mainly use this when i am out walking my dogs in the hills where it can get very cold without a neck warmer, this product therefore has been invaluable in keeping me comfortably warm while out. While i mainly use it for dog walking im sure this product would be equally at home in harsher conditions. It also has a toggle on an elastic cord which is within the neck warmer so you can tighten it, to keep more heat in, or loosen it to let more heat out (if you were getting too warm). The material itself is relatively thick compared to similar products i have and is also very comfortable, you can also reverse the product with the light side showing inwards and the black side showing outward in case you felt like a change. I would recommend this product to anyone who has been searching for a robust, comfortable and insulating neck warmer for outdoor adventuring!
on 20 November 2013
This is a well made product with a fleece interior stitched to a wool/acrylic exterior. This makes it look good and makes it just stiff enough to stand up over the lower half of your face. The built in tightener/adjuster allows for careful and secure positioning. I am very happy with it.
on 25 November 2014
The product came on time.
The lenght of the snood is of adequate length so that it covers my neck even when I'm using it as a mask. The string on the one end of the snood is holding it well on your face.
The "inside" or what I use as inside is a black fleece area. The outside seems to be knit.
I use it as a scarf when I play football or when I cycle. If you wanna use it as a mask then have in mind that it's quite warm so you can't really use it when the temperature is close to 10 or more.
Overall a quality product that also looks good.
on 2 February 2015
I can barely express how much I love this neckwarmer! I've been a big fan of buff-style scarf thingies for years but wanted a really warm one for winter - oh boy, this is the one! So good I bought another, and one for my husband - he was sceptical until he put it on, now he hardly takes it off! It's the perfect size, the microfleece inner is lovely and soft and it's so warm! Cosy! Comforting! Love it. It doubles as a hat but that means you have to take it off your neck, and come on who doesn't have a hat anyway?
on 29 December 2012
This scarf/ snood is great, It fits really well and I think I'll be wearing it a lot whilst walking in the coming months.

The packaging indicates that you could wear it as a hat or headband - but in practice these are ridiculous suggestions!

However, as a snood, mask or scarf this product does a really great job. The fleecy lining is snug and insulating (but nonetheless breathable). The pattern is also relatively appealing. Not bad for under £20! Recommended!