on 10 January 2012
Excellent quality golf glove. Very hard to find a leather glove anywhere else so really pleased to find on Amazon
11 comment10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 January 2013
A good product at at a good price, I shall certainly buy the same again and from the same source.
on 1 August 2013
I have a black version of the glove as well, but just bought myself a new set of clubs and wanted red to go with them. Really comfy and nice looking too.
on 3 January 2013
Looks good and I had a happy boyfriend who was happy with his new golf glove, just need fair weather for my fair weather golfer now
on 2 December 2013
Soon as I saw this attractive glove I wanted one. The price was equally attractive too! Used it on a number of occasions and found it a very snug, comfortable item which is also easy on the eye. If it lasts me another few rounds I'll have had my money's worth. I have no hesitation in recommending this glove to any inspired or experienced golfer.
on 16 January 2013
Left a bit of time before reviewing the glove as wanted to give it a fair amount of use.

IMO it is very comfortable and my grip does not slip on any of my clubs.

Does not show any signs of wear currently so will def buy again when it needs to be replaced.
on 3 November 2013
This was an excellent buy, the price was very good considering the quality. It has a lovely soft feel to it and the addition of a ball marker is handy.
on 30 November 2013
A great little present, very soft and luxurious.. Efficient service too as it arrived early for a present. Recommended to all budding golfers.
on 11 December 2013
This is my first golf glove and I must say I'm very impressed, the glove fits well and stops me getting blisters. I highly recommend it.
on 23 February 2014
Great glove and good quality
Exactly as described
Fits well and seems like it will last for a good few rounds