Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.99

on 18 April 2012
really good impressed. I came back to my "young years" listening this songs. Audio quality is very fine and the small book inside the CD is very interesting.
on 2 December 2011
As others have no doubt said, the wait has been painful. I fell in love with this album back in '78 as a spotty teenager. I upgraded the Lp several times as I grew older hoping to lose the muffled sound. I bought the CD, the first remaster, a new deck and system as I aged. Whilst other albums and CD's I owned sounded good, Aqualung was always the painful disappointment. So with fear in my heart, I bought this version. I put it on and smiled! At last the album sounds like I always believed it would. Thank you, thank you! An ageing hippie is happy at last. The main album needs no introduction. The bonus disc is interesting especially as it includes "Lick your Fingers Clean" which should have been on the original. The packaging is good as always with the later JT's (esp Stand Up). Pity no lyrics, like the original album had. I didn't buy the full box set as too much is superfluous. you want the music? Buy this version.
on 27 September 2015
As this is one of my fave Jethro Tull albums, i might have to list it in my top 10 albums of all time. I certainly do remember buying the 25th Anniversary edition of the album, and the first thing that stood out was the very poor production of the legendary album, although we had to wait a long time, but the super deluxe edition, 40th anniversary 5 disc box set was real breath of fresh air, could not wait to have my own copy. Not quite sure but is this an shmcd set?
on 22 June 2015
If you love this album in it's original mix, but feel the sound quality isn't great, (and lets face it, even the '96 remaster wasn't that much better than the original album on cd). Then you need this, it's so much better. Some remastered albums you have to listen hard for the differences, not this one! Whether you buy the single cd, or the double cd, you won't be disappointed. So get it bought NOW!
on 14 November 2011
I don't care for vinyl or blu-ray etc., so this is a review of the cd version only, and what a nice treat this oldtimer has gone through. The album sounds completely fresh, and I have discovered sounds and instruments on it that I did'nt now were there in the first place. Steven W. has done an amazing job here, and cd2 is a nice bonus. If you are a tull head, or just like ancient rock music, then buy. It is great stuff.
on 3 June 2013
This is one of those perfect rock albums, among the very best of its era. Now with extra great tracks - some of them from the Living In The Past album - even better. Ian Anderson is often underrated as a songwriter - he's recently been awarded prestigious degrees for it - here is Tull heaven, songs and everything. Grab it at the first opportunity.
on 10 February 2015
Amazing sound! This re-mixing and re-mastering is THE CD to buy if your looking for a digital version of the record. As many mentioned before it brings out nuances which hardly were heard in the original recording. Clive Bunkers drums actually sounds like drums now for instance. Steve Wilsons done an amazing job!
on 11 January 2015
A job well done by Steven Wilson. The sound is incredible and seams like if it was recorded today. This rock milestone has born again and is a pure delight for our ears.
on 10 January 2014
second best album released after living in the past. i purchased this version as it was the only one on th 5 record compilation that was not rejigged.
on 19 August 2014
Great remix album and bonus CD, the old days in fresh appearance. Enjoy it, good buy, great seller and smooth transaction.