5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your feet dry
I have had the XLC overshoes for around six weeks now, and I can report that they do the job, I cycle over fourteen miles aday six days aweek and always have them with me, they are easy and quick to put on and keep your feet fully dry, they are strong and well made, more than pleased.
Published on 4 Nov. 2012 by Gazza

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't understand where these would be useful
Published on 14 Jan. 2013 by jimbob

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't understand where these would be useful, 14 Jan. 2013
Autumn, spring & summer and rainy use suggests to me that they aren't to be used in winter due to the cold. Simple, wear thicker socks! Wrong! The very mild weather we have had up to yet since I bought these meant they have been used 5 times only. That's 5 times I expected to have dry feet when I got to work, and 5 times I had wet feet, these weren't even particularly rainy days, the splash back from the road was enough to penetrate these. Waste of money, get the neoprene ones, luckily I got some for Christmas!

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY, 20 Aug. 2013
Used 6 times - well looked after cleaned and dried and stored properly after each use. Now falling apart - company refused to refund or replace this item.
Waste of money and not fit for purpose - Aldi selling similar item for £6.99
I foolishly though the expensive ones would last for years and not for 6 outings.
I Gave these one star because you are not able to give a lower score. Please see reply from Y Frame below - So much for Summer, Autumn, Spring and wet weather - surely all they seasons last more than 6 months.

Hi,

I can confirm we have read the email, and we are not willing to refund costs for accessories which are over 6 months old.

Regards,

Simon

Y Frame Discounts Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Xlc autumn spring and rainy weather cycling over shoes, 2 Feb. 2013
Xlc autumn spring and rainy weather cycling overshoes they. We're good at keeping my shoes dry in the snow but as for when it rained they did keep the worse off but my shoes still got wet. The only other thing was they do have a tendency to slip up over the front of my shoes which is a bit annoying .apart from that they are quite good

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep your feet dry, 4 Nov. 2012