5.0 out of 5 stars tape
unfortunatley the tape does not come with instructions however we found lots of videos on you tube that were helpful, my partner who is a builder, suffers with golfers elbow when completing certain jobs and medication has never been very effective this tape however was great, it really worked. You get a fair bit of tape on the roll and it's easy to apply.
Published on 24 Jan. 2012 by busy mum

1.0 out of 5 stars this is not a sport tape, be careful here.
Published 7 months ago by Jiayi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars this is not a sport tape, be careful here., 10 Oct. 2014
It must be me, not to read the description careful enough. If you are thinking this is a sport tape, like Elastic Therapeutic Tape. No it is just a normal tape with nice colour, can't extend. I use it to support my ankle during sport, but it stops blood flow. I think this tape is more to tide you up rather than provide support during sports. So if you want to support your knee or ankle during sports, you should not buy this tape.

5.0 out of 5 stars tape, 24 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Mueller M Tape Zinc Oxide 3.8cm Various Colours (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars A God Send!, 31 July 2013
Used this religiously for 16 weeks during training for the national three peaks. Put a 4 inch strip across the back of my heal to stop my boots rubbing and forming a blister. Worked every time! Used it for the "Big Black Mountian Challenge" and lasted all 20 miles on a hot sticky day! Would definately recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars this tape, wrapped around the pressure points on my ..., 17 Sept. 2014
this tape, wrapped around the pressure points on my feet, helped my complete both the Yorkshire and the national 3 peak challenges both completely blister free. coming down Ben Nevis my sole came away from my boot. I wrapped this tape around my boot and it held together for the whole descent. strong and sticky. not as strong as genuine strapple tape but doesn't hurt as much when its taken off. strapple will survive several showers, but this wont.

5.0 out of 5 stars tape, 1 Oct. 2014
tape is worth the money.ya can go for the dearer stuff but il be honest this is doing me.i bought both to try them out.this tape has releaved the pain in my foot and has taken the pain away from my heel. if you have Plantar Fasciitis then id advise to get this and try it out.will be buying again.i personaly change the tape every 2 days.came on time well worth the money perfect packaging 100% happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bondage, 8 July 2014
Nice tape. I was able to wrap myself in orange bondage - the wife enjoyed the look as I paraded half naked in front of her whilst playing the trumpet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 6 July 2014
Mr. R. S. Meacher "fun bunny" (n.yorks uk) - See all my reviews
Nice colour, not as thick as I really wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Useable, 11 Jan. 2014
Wasn't what I was expecting, it's hard to put where I needed it for, got a bad knee and I do a lot of training in the week so needed something a bit stronger

3.0 out of 5 stars Better if you want more compression., 15 Aug. 2013
I bought this tape as i had an ankle injury a few months ago. It served it's purpose (compression) and was easy to use and still sticks even if it gets wet (i wouldn't recommended bathing with it on though as it gets a bit mucky after).

I prefer kinesio tape though as it suited what i needed for my injury but if you wan't a much more rigid tape to keep an injury compressed without the bulkyness of a support brace/tubi grips- the zinc oxide will do.

5.0 out of 5 stars TAPE REVIEW, 16 July 2013
Just what I need to take up my injured leg when it bothers me. It will enable me to do a lot more walking and exercise.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›