Size: Medium 12|Colour: Heather Grey|Change

on 19 May 2012
This is a fantastic sweater. Nice fine stretchy knit. I ordered grey but was a bit worried as the images for the grey and brown look almost the same however it is a true dark grey. Great service and nicely packaged. Buy it!
on 4 May 2012
I love this top, i am currently a size 16 and this top is so flattering looks great with jeans and trendy too, even my nephew(24) commented on the top when i was wearing it with jeans!!
I have washed it a number of time and it has not lost its shape and needs little to no ironing.

MAKE THIS A MUST HAVE FOR YOUR WARDROBE!!!!
on 29 February 2012
The best top I have brought in a long time. It's so comfy and cosy and the material doesn't itch and the buttons aren't in the way. I wish their is more colours to chose from though... Like: Greys, blacks, blues and tans.

I would by a this top in each colour available to purches.

Please bring more colour choices in, I love it!

From,
Tori.

Update: 04/03/2013

This top is still in fab condition and is worn rather alot as it's a favourite. Very good quality material. Comfy and doesn't change shape or shrink in the wash. Love, love, love patty! I plan on buying the other colours. When I brought the brown, I think there was only Black, brown and the grey...
on 25 January 2012
The best item of clothing I have purchased in a long time. It fits in all the right places, very comfortable to wear, looks great on, and also washes brilliantly.
on 31 August 2013
I have given 5 stars for this item because: the fabrics feels really nice (and washed it for the first time - seems to be in good condition still), the design is lovely, chic and casual - perfect with a nice jean or even at work. I really like this item. I have ordered other tops from Patty but this one is one of my favourite!! I am a size 12/14 and ordered a size 14 - it fits perfectly. I am quite curvy and this top is ideal to hide some of the 'tummy imperfections'.
on 31 October 2013
I love this style of this top and I would definitely buy a top with the same style again.
However the quality of the material itself leaves much to be desired. After washing it once it already started showing signs of wearing through…not worth the price paid...
on 1 March 2012
I am really thrilled with may new top, it fits beautifully and is very figure flattering, washes well and doesn't need ironing, keeps its shape really well and I would recommend it to anyone wishing to buy it, it is good value for money
on 19 September 2013
Having read the reviews for this top I was disappointed when it arrived. The quality is not great and didn't match up to the price. If I'd paid £10 then that would have been at the upper end of what it's worth, but for £25 I just couldn't justify it so have sent it back
on 19 October 2012
Love this top. It's feels soft, is a lovely quality and the colour is a rich dark brown. I originally ordered a 12 because I'm between a 10 and 12, but I had to return it because it was slightly too big. I was refunded promptly no problem. The 10 is a perfect fit. It's my 2nd purchase from Patty Fashions and I'm going back for more :) Thanks Patty.
on 17 March 2012
Agree with previous reviews, lovely top,good quality material looks expensive tho not. Good delivery, Packaged great, not screwed up in plastic bag! I too would like more colours, bought the grey would like another but don't really have anything to go with brown,may have to do something about that! Very recommended