5.0 out of 5 stars xxl motorcycle cover
excellent product , just as described by seller fits perfect on my 02 honda deauville 650 , soft and flexable but appears to be good and strong aswell . good value for money . update 19/06 2013 this cover has now rotted through from being exposed to the weather , you will get about 10 months out of iy
Published on 25 Jun. 2012 by dave

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible for outdoor use
Firstly, this review is for the actual product. I cannot fault the service of delivery I received - Just over 24 hours from ordering to it arriving, and that was with the free-post option!

Published 14 months ago by Arthur Cornwell

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible for outdoor use, 31 Jan. 2014

If you keep a bike in a garage for long periods and want something just to keep the dust off then this cover will be ideal. If, however, you want the cover to protect the bike from the outside elements, avoid this product.

I'd read in other reviews that the fabric would be thin, but didn't realise just how thin or flimsy it would be. The material used is just like the flysheet of a cheap tent, or the covering of an umbrella. I don't expect it to last long.

It is NOT waterproof. It will withstand a very light, very short, shower. Anything more than that and the water freely soaks through at every point where the cover is in contact with the bike. If it's rained overnight I have to peel the cover away from the bike, then dry the puddles on the saddle before riding it.

One other point to consider; It's not heat resistant so you can't just park the bike and cover it, without letting it cool down completely first - Not unless you enjoy scraping congealed lumps of molten nylon from your exhaust. In fairness, the description doesn't claim any kind of heat-resistant property, it's just that every other cover I've owned has been, so I assumed it would be a standard feature on bike covers.

Lesson learned on cheap alternatives. I'm now going to bite the bullet and look at spending three or more times the amount I did here, and buy something that's actually fit for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars xxl motorcycle cover, 25 Jun. 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor enough, 21 Nov. 2012
The first bit of strong wind that came and the strap at the front came off from the material and the cover blew off. I found it in a rose bush and completely ripped it trying to retrieve it!

3.0 out of 5 stars okay but flies off in windy weather, 20 April 2013
Although it keeps my scooter dry, when it is very windy it tends to fly off. It comes with clips that can be fastened, but it still somehow manages to get free.

3.0 out of 5 stars motorcycle cover, 4 Oct. 2012
I got this cover for my husband bike.We leave the bike outside in the garden. It not too bad, quite thin. I thought the material would be a little bit thicker.It would do the job this winter

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good......Updated Nov 2013, 20 Mar. 2013
This is the second one of these I've had the last one tore in high winds in the autumn but this one seems ok but would suggest you use cargo straps to make sure that it stays put. It has kept my Burgman dry during the sleet, snow and rain over the last few months. So far so good.

Its now Nov 2013, the cover has finally shredded completely in high winds this week.....for the price its still good value.....but I think UV protection needs to apply to cover because over time it becomes brittle and tears very very easily....hence the shredding by the wind.

I've just ordered another....if it lasts another 11 months I'm satisfied....I cant get a cover to fit my bike for love nor money....so this does a reasonable job in my humble opinion....I've taken off the top box so it covers more of the bike.....Suzuki Burgman 400 with big Givi screen....its a big bike to cover (I know technically its a step through.....but its not a Vespa.....)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Sept. 2012
Brilliant product, good value for money and excellent size. I would recomend this product to any one looking for this kind of product. Fast delivery also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap as chips bike cover!, 24 May 2012
Paid about £12 ish for this including P&P. Item is as described and used it right away. Comes with a very handy carry case (A5 size); which actually surprised me, considering the size of the thing. Really good value for money and size is good for a 600cc. Its not exactly 100% waterproof; more like 90% which is good enough and good enough for me. Would recommend this product to many!

5.0 out of 5 stars XXL Waterproof Motorcycle Cover, 24 Sept. 2012
The motorcycle cover turned out to be better than I imagined it would for a price of £8.99. It is good quality and covers my bike, including my paniers, with room to spare. Another plus is that it comes with a carrying bag so that it can be easily carried onboard the bike whenever attending rallies or on a touring holiday. The postage service was very quick and the product was well protected in the packaging. Excellent.

2.0 out of 5 stars Water resistant but not wind resistant..., 7 Jan. 2013
M. Á. Ferri Gandía "carloschaplin" (Cork, Republic of Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: XL Motorcycle Motorbike Water Resistent Waterproof Rain UV Protective Breathable Cover Outdoor Indoor Black Silver Extra Larger + storage bag
I wouldn't recommend this product as I have verified after just few weeks of use, that the seam got torn already.