Size: 320GB|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£18.00+ £1.99 shipping

on 27 January 2015
I am a dinosaur of 50 and quite new to all this gaming business but I wanted to upgrade my son's 4GB Xbox. These non-Microsoft thingies are good news because they are much cheaper and do the same job. It just clicks in to a port on the RIGHT side of the console. There is a grille that comes off really easily - no need for a screwdriver - just pull the little button shaped bit at the BACK right to the front and the grille comes off. There is a snug memory shaped hole with the ports deep inside. The new memory will only fit in the right way and it's as easy as that. The floppy bit of fabric at the end of the memory is needed in case you ever want to get it out. Simples!
on 14 September 2013
I needed an internal hard drive because my 4gb Xbox Slim didn't have enough memory for the upcoming release of GTA5. This product is high quality, the delivery times are fantastic and I would highly recommend this item.
55 comments| 90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 10 July 2016
I bought this for an Xbox 360 - the variant that comes with only a 4GB internal hard-drive. Knowing I'd require extra space in order to play and save games, I ordered this 120GB slim hard disk drive. It fits perfectly - and works brilliantly.

It was easy to install (it simply clicks into place). You then follow the on-screen instructions to format the drive. At that point, it's ready to use. It will work with any of the later Xbox 360 consoles (including 'E'). An easy way to know if it'll fit is to see if your console's hard-drive looks like this one - Xbox 360 Hard Drive (20GB) - and if it does then this item will NOT fit.

At just £15 this is a bargain. I highly recommend it.
on 16 April 2013
Great hardrive for the xbox, works perfectly and goes into the xbox very easily. Would reccomend. Order came in 2 days as well!
on 28 February 2013
Due to the way all disks are measured and formatted, they'll always have less memory than they say. Therefore there is nothing wrong with this product.
44 comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 January 2013
On arrival very happy with product, easy to fit and gave plenty of storage space. As with all hard drives some memory is lost due to formatting 320gb is actually 294gb when in use. Xbox shows the hard drive as Microsoft however it isn't :(
If you buy this hard drive so you can play Xbox original games on a 360 don't because it isn't a Microsoft HDD at all as it doesn't have the hidden data from Microsoft to allow you to play them. When you load an original game it shows an error downloading, please try again. Don't waste your time it won't download. I know this because my purchase was an upgrade and when I put the my original 120gb back into the system it worked.
The price of this product may look good but if you want to play Xbox original games this product isn't for you!!!!
1010 comments| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 December 2013
had to buy this for my sons x box due to one of the games needing more hard drive space to play game did the job required great buy
on 15 January 2014
i bought this for my xbox 360 4G slim as battlefield 4 would not work unless there was a hard drive. very dissapointed in the delivery as it took almost 3 weeks but other than that it was quick and easy to install and have not had a problem since.
on 13 August 2015
Bought this product for my youngest sons xbox he is 6yrs old. I have very limited knowledge for these things! Put it in his consoles fits and as far as I could tell was fine! Went on holiday last week and my eldest son who is 22yrs and at uni doing game designer, stayed at mine to look after the house! And informs me that this is a fake product and isn't working at all! Anything that seems saved to it isn't it is saved to the internal storage!! This item is non returnable and you are unable to contact the seller too! Very convenient! I trusted the seller's on amazon and I spend a lot of money! I feel very let down by such a farce of a company!!! Amazon needs to vet their sellers better!!!!
on 6 December 2013
Not only was the delivery of this product late by a week, I spent £35 on an item that is corrupted and doesn't even keep any data! I tried formatting the drive, to see if it would fix the issue...didn't fix anything!

Definitely going to avoid this seller and their products in the future.