Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.83

on 18 January 2012
This book is a must read if you really can't decide whether to stay or leave. I was so unsure what to do and asked so many people for advise about what they would do.
I read this book in one evening & 3/4 the way through I had made up my mind what to do.
I'm using the techniques in it to stay calm and I feel confident about the discussion with my partner tonight...regardless of the outcome. I wish I'd had this book years ago!
on 7 January 2012
This book does exactly what it says, it helps you understand and work through your relationship fears and worries, enabling you to finally make the right choice. It's easy to read and follow. In a nutshell this book will change your life for the better!
on 13 September 2014
I've been stuck in an unpleasant marriage for too long, and this book has helped me to see that I'm not as trapped as I think I am. I'm now slowly regaining my SELF back, and am implementing much needed changes in my life. Highly recommended read!
on 4 June 2016
This is a very good book for those who need to make what probably will be one of the most important decisions in their life. The author had the ability to put it all into perspective and I have been using the techniques described in the book to make all sorts of difficult decisions, not just about whether or not to stay or leave. I have recommended this book to my best friend who is torn between staying in an unhappy relationship or leave for what could be a much better life.
on 19 September 2013
Really helped me to take responsibility for my own life and reminded me that I must stay true to who I am. Would recommend to anyone going through relationship difficulties but also those who just need encouragement to believe in themselves, stop blaming people and things and embrace your dreams.
on 17 June 2014
Makes you really think about what you're doing in your relationship and why. A good mix of interesting ideas, the usual case files and a kick up the backside.
on 24 September 2015
One of the best books about relationships I have ever read. It really makes you think. She doesn't pull any punches but my goodness she makes sense.
on 31 March 2015
A Must read, if, like me, you're in an unhappy relationship and cannot ever seem to make a decision to stay or go and live with that decision!
on 25 February 2015
Interesting book. Plenty of food for thought. Easy to understand. What else can I say about this book that would be useful?
on 11 September 2015
This book is fantastic, I really wish I read the book a couple of years ago, I think I would have made my decision sooner!