4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FIT - EASY TO WASH
Published 13 months ago by T.M.

1.0 out of 5 stars Small fit
Bought these on the last minute for a school day trip. Wish I'd got a bigger size but they just fit. They then got put in the washer! And shrunk.
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FIT - EASY TO WASH, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Barts Ski Glove - (Misc.)
These gloves have been perfect. I bought a "Size 4" (which says Size 4-Ages 6-8 on the inside of the glove) for my each of my twins, aged 6. They were able to slip them on easily. They were a tad roomy but the elasticized wrist keeps them on really well. We have had these for about a year now. I have washed them so many times I can't count (even in hot water!) and they are still perfect. They are durable wear as well. They also still fit my twins, who are now aged 7. The only thing missing is an area on the inside of the glove to write their names!

1.0 out of 5 stars Small fit, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Barts Ski Glove - (Sports Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Small fit, 6 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Barts Ski Glove - (Sports Apparel)