Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.37

on 6 January 2012
What a fantastic book! It had me hooked from the start; I couldn't put it down and ended up reading into the early hours to finish it. Although the book was hot, it was appropriate to the storyline and not excessive. 'The Lady's Secret' has a brilliant story and excellent, loveable characters. I have added the book to my 'all time favourites' list, and I look forward to more books by Joanna Chambers.

Historical romance at its best!
on 24 April 2015
Read this after a very positive review on Toast a feminist blog! A thoroughly enjoyable Tale involving one of my favourite tropes of a lady dressing up as a man to get a position as a valet. Her employer 'fights' his attraction for his new young valet ! Very amusing. Set against an excellent background story of a set of siblings trying to discover the truth of their birth. Great story, amusing,'hot' scenes - a winner !