on 8 April 2013
I rated it 5star rating because I love Moshi Monsters so much and I loved the book nearly as much! I loved it soooooo much because you put a free code in it for my monsters room.
I recommend it ages 5-10 to read.
And as I said I loved the book soooooo much!
on 11 May 2015
This book is all about Moshi monsters and suitable for all young children. It's a nice happy, funny book that has plenty of picture illustrations as well as writing. Suitable for both boys and girls. Only issue is that it is a little pricey for the length.
on 9 March 2014
My little girls love this book and read it again and again
Buy this book and you will be overwhelmed
on 9 January 2012
Bought for Moshi fan for xmas, was bit dissapointed to see just black & white text book inside, other books have been more interesting and colourful for the kids.
on 18 February 2015
Great
on 28 November 2011
This arrived safely and in good condition and on time. Purchased for 7 year old for christmas so cannot comment on product at this time.
0Comment2 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse