5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pen - well weighted, not to fat & the ridges means it is easy to grip!, 5 Dec 2013
smartyPants "Smartypants" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Sheaffer Intensity Fluted Ballpoint Pen - Chrome (Office Product)
Length:: 2:55 Mins

Fantastic pen for 27.50 - its not too fat like Mont Blancs, the ridges along the pen mean that it is easy to grip & well weighted for writing.

Have bought this for my brother in law in the Amazon Black Friday deal for 15.50. Now I have reviewed, Im not sure whether I should just buy another one or just keep this pen for myself & buy my brother in law a pair of slippers from M&S!!!

Great pen - well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality at affordable price, 12 Jan 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Branded quality pens make for an ideal present. Many a time I find myself at a loss when it comes to giving a present to friend, yet one cannot go wrong if you give a quality pen.

The Sheaffer comes in a smart, padded presentation box. Close scrutiny of the pen itself reveals a perfect, polished finish. The fluted feature gives a good grip whilst writing. People who know pens will realise that Sheaffer is a well respected brand.

So, next time you find yourself wondering what present to give to a friend, consider the Sheaffer Intensity Fluted Ballpoint Pen. Your friend will not be disappointed... or at least I hope !!