5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 23 Oct 2011
This review is from: Original Music From The Motion Picture Senna (International Version) (MP3 Download)
This music scored by Antonio Pinto was in keeping with the film; simple perfection. I have been waiting for this OST to be released since I originally viewed the movie. All scores used in the film are here. For me, even without the visual imagery the score maintains its sadness that celebrates the life of a great sportsman and character. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional, Evocative & Captivating !!!, 13 Oct 2011
Mr A. (County Armagh) - See all my reviews
I had been itching to see the Senna movie since hearing about it and finally when it was released this week I was eager to purchase but never thinking of the music of the movie!

From the opening sequence to the final moments the music took me to a place I could only dream about within the images seen. Antonio Pinto has done an amazing job at adding depth and emotion to this fantastic movie of without doubt the most gifted, passionate and memorable F1 driver bar none!!

A possibly biased review I hear you say..??...Definitely not!!!...I was praying this movie would live up to my expectations and would have left negative comments if they were warranted. The movie itself is moving and this soundtrack adds another level of excitement and elation to that movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deeply sensitive and highly accomplished, 22 Jun 2013
R. Yadav (London) - See all my reviews
This is a beautiful score by Antonio Pinto. If you 've seen the movie, the music brings back the scenes vividly and in typical Pinto style, he's able to combine high-octane drama with the poignancy of the tragic events that unfolded at Imola in 1994. A deeply sensitive and highly accomplished piece of work. I recommend this to anyone.