5.0 out of 5 stars A gadget I will actually use
I bought two pairs of these to use at a party. By switching them to mono mode I was able to spread them out all over the house and garden with no loss of signal. I used a Spotify playlist on my laptop as a source, plugged in and switched on. Worked beautifully all day, and we could just pick them up and move them as we needed.

I was a bit concerned about...
Published 21 months ago by David M Leyland

3.0 out of 5 stars Kool looking...........But..
I ordered two pairs

I needed speakers that were wireless, as the property I am at at the moment is rented, the floors are laminated, so any cables would stand out a mile running around the edge or the room, other wise i would have hidden any cables behind the skirting.

Published 16 months ago by rat and cat

5.0 out of 5 stars A gadget I will actually use, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Stereo Indoor & Outdoor Wireless Speakers (with remote control) - Long Range (up to 100 metres) (Electronics)

I was a bit concerned about battery lift so stocked up for the outdoor ones. I need not have worried, the battery powered ones were still going strong after over 12 hours of constant use.

The fact that several people at the party asked me to send them the link to this product on Amazon (I must get round to doing that)is possibly the best reccomendation I can give.

5.0 out of 5 stars so I went in search for the perfect wireless speakers (if they had such a thing), 17 Sept. 2014
I don't usually write reviews, but when I feel I must, I do so. After looking long and hard for an exact replacement for my current subwoofer/speaker set and not being able to find them anywhere on the net, as they no longer do them, (though I came across a seller selling a used one on ebay, but someone else placed a higher bid and I lost out grrrrrrrrr).
Anyway, some of my speakers had stopped functioning, as I had kept tripping over the wires when moving from room to room, so eventually the wires to a couple of them broke. I then realised I was fed up of having to move around with wires anyway, so I went in search for the perfect wireless speakers (if they had such a thing) . After a lonnnnng search, I landed onto these ones. I was satisfied with the product description and the reviews about it, so I decided to go with them... and I just received them this afternoon (17th Sept 2014 ^_^). They arrived within 3 days of placing my order.

Well I have plugged them in into my tv, and can say am super happy with them. The sound is great. No more tripping on wires, no huge subwoofer taking up space ... and No more feeling guilty that I might be disturbing my lovely neighbours as I can plug them anywhere away from the wall next to and my neighbour's flat. They are easy to set up, and the remote control is wonderful to have. All in all, everything is well and dandy so far.

Only thing I hope they will make in the future are COMPLETELY wirefree speakers. Like the wireless computer mouse they do.
Yes the speakers are wireless completely if you want to use batteries. But if you want to use power , they each have an adaptor which you have to plug in. But no long wires trailing from one end of the room to another. You can just pick up your speaker and go to whichever room you want and plug it in there.
But like I said, all in all, everything is well and dandy thus far. Very happy and thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 11 April 2014
We like to listen to music all around the house but did not want to have wires or speakers permanently installed so these speakers have provided an instant solution. We can plug the transmitter into either our old CD player or the headphone socket of our ipad or the PC and put the 2 speakers any where else in the house or even the garden. Each speaker and the transmitter just need to be plugged into a power source. Batteries can be used in the garden or bathrooms but we have not tried this yet. The remote control to alter the sound level works on the speakers not the transmitter which we have found very responsive and the speakers still work when the source sound level is turned down. The shape is very stable and looks attractive. The speakers arrived very quickly and so far seem to be very good value and a good solution to extending sounds around the home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, do what they do, and versatile, 9 Mar. 2013
Andrew (Wilts, England) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my elderly Mother, so she could listen to her radio/music around the flat, including the bathroom and garden, where moisture is present.

The quality of sound, given the nature of design and flexibility for moving about, is very good, offering a mellow tonal sound range. They are not tiny as I anticipated and cope well with low and high frequencies.

I have suggested to my Mother that she follows these simple rules when using them, to get the best from them:-
1) Use the battery power when outdoors, or moving about in areas where there are no mains outlet sockets.
2) Plug into the mains when possible.
3) Keep the spare set of rechargeable batteries, fully charged and the 2nd set in the speakers, until the sound gets 'fuzzy', then swap them over.

I purchased a small 4 battery charger and a couple of sets of 2400mah rated batteries, as she uses the speakers outside quite a lot. The batteries, despite being quite powerful, last about a day (6-8 hours). I understand, not only are they powering the speak, but also the wireless linking. On reflection, this is quite good.

The build quality of the units is very good indeed, and the fact the remote control can operate each speak individually, is an asset. Setting the speakers up, is little more than plugging the base unit in, and connecting that to the earphone outlet, then when you get the 'go light', simply pressing one button on each speaker to 'tune them in' and you are done.

The speaker units are water resistant, meaning they can be used in bathroom/shower rooms, and outside, albeit I would not be keen to get them soaking wet, or immersed in water (use ONLY battery power in these circumstances for safety). They look like they can contend with a light shower for a few minutes, or a steamy room for a while.

The range of the units, with a full set of fully charged batteries installed, is greater than 10 meters through a masonry wall, which is the extent of my Mothers setup. I would not be surprised if the reach out to the car, so she could listen to her favourite music, while cleaning the car, that is a range of around 30+ meters, albeit we haven't tried it, but the alignment between the speaker(s) and the base unit, only includes a double glazed window.

When using the speakers remotely, you can just use one speaker, and set it to mono. This doesn't degrade the sound and the unit copes very well giving a feeling of depth to the sound.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wireless speakers, 10 Feb. 2012
These have solved a longstanding problem - poor radio reception around the building. We now have one radio where we can get a signal and eight speakers. Sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was Working now One speaker is not, 13 May 2014
Had these as a Birthday present and used them about four times for about ten minutes each. Excellent performance and was very pleased with them, had one speaker working on batteries and that worked well. Now one speaker will not sync right by the transmitter unit, other is working well. Trying to resolve issue as this was a present and I did not purchase them through Amazon. Would have recommended until now.

Within 30 mins had a reply from Lucem who have given some advice but not yet solved the issue.

3 Hours later tried them both again and both are now working, all OK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Versatile, 30 Mar. 2012
I was looking for a speaker system to get rid of the mess of wires my previous one created around my flat. This one is great as it connect to a standard audio jack - not requiring USB or bluetooth like other systems. This also means you can painlessly connect it to any smartphone or TV with a headphone jack.

I'm pleased enough with the audio quality, you won't get the bass levels you would with a sub, but fairly good considering. The quality is crisp and clear, although very occasionally there's some static noise - not sure if this is something I've set up wrong or a minor fault.

One suggestion for improvement would be a headphone jack on the speakers so you can switch to headphones without swapping the input, and still get the benefit of the wireless signal.

Overall this is a great gadget and well worth the money, though you may want to spend a bit more for a truly impressive sound system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deluxe Indoor /outdoor speakers., 21 Oct. 2012
Just got these speakers so my experience using them is limited. But I love the fact that they can be used in or out and so far they have come through with what I was looking for. And the remote control makes easy to control individual SPEAKERS volume. Great product look like plant pots turned upside down! My sister and I bought them and love them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Kool looking...........But.., 16 Nov. 2013
I ordered two pairs

Yes the speakers are very stylish and look smart, well made and very easy to set up.

But, as with the other reviews there is an back ground interference, the interference can only be heard, if you the music low,.

The range seem to be good, i have one in the lounge and one in the hall and the other upstairs.

There seem to be no lag in the sound over the distance.

I have not tried the Batteries as yet , i have just plug them into the mains.

Yes they do go nice and loud, but if have to turn your TV up as well, ie the volume of what every device you are using dictate how loud your speaks will go, which is a little disappointing, as I like to have the volume of my TV off and just use speaks as my sound source.

I am as yet undecided whether to send them back...

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless speakers, 24 Oct. 2012
Great! I connected to TV and now have "surround sound" as speakers can be adjusted individually - ideal if you want more volume in one part of the room. Sound reproduction good, I like mains/battery, this gives far more location points.