on 4 July 2013
This isn't the first time that I've used a nasal wash item, I have a deviated septum and chronic sinus block problems coupled with allergies so life can become very tedious in the "nose" department. This is the easiest nasal wash device I've ever used, the small cup is easy to fill under a tap in the bathroom - which is half the battle when having to use something on a regular basis. The whole unit is a master of design, my only concern is how long it'll last me but there's a manufacturer's guarantee and so I'm saving the receipt - just in case!
In terms of its effectiveness - it's very comforting when you have symptoms of allergic rhinitis, it doesn't hurt to use and it's not at all unpleasant either. Most people are frightened of using a nasal wash because they know how much is hurts when you get water up the nose when swimming, nothing could be further from the sensation when using this device as the water is "isotonic" due to the addition of specially balanced salt sachets. As I've already said, it's comforting. Worth every penny if you have sinus problems!
on 4 April 2013
very easy to use,just right amount of pressure,also very comfortable to use
works well
use all the time,should have bought one earlyer
great
on 18 June 2014
Ive suffered from sinus problems for many years without finding a cure.
However after taking a chance on this im pleased to report full recovery.
I used this first thing in a morning and last thing at night for 2 months in which time the almost immediate effects were that my sinus problem has all but cured leaving me in a great mood.

However, unfortunately this device only lasted two months before breaking..It no-longer works after two months,terrible.
on 17 December 2015
For me the jury's still out on the nasal irrigation concept in general as I have only had this for a couple of weeks. I have serious chronic sinusitis - no sense of smell & constant infections. I've had surgery and decades of steroids and ENT doctors, mostly to no avail. This does seem to make a difference but I can't give a proper verdict yet.

However the reason that I'm posting is just to copy over some great advice from USA Amazon, in case people miss it. My one packed up after about a week but I fixed it using this method, copied below. He says:

"When this irrigator worked I liked it. it malfunctioned after about a week of use. The power button would not turn the unit on even after inserting new batteries.

Being the curious type I got out my screwdriver to see what went wrong. The good news is that if you like to fix things yourself it is relatively easy to fix the particular problem I was having.

Once you remove the 3 screws at the bottom of the unit (remove the water reservoir first) pull the bottom off. This may be difficult the first time but you can screw the water reservoir back on and pull on it to release the bottom. Then, Pull the guts out. This also may be hard to pull out at first but it is not glued in so it should come out without too much problem if you wiggle it loose. Looking at the guts you will notice a metal arm that is used by the silicone button to make contact with a rectangular plate. This is where the problem is. It appears that the plate is made of aluminum which when oxidizes forms a non conductive film. Take a knife or some other sharp object and use the non pointy end to gently scrape the oxidation off. take care not to dig scratches into the plate. Once that is done you can test it out by putting batteries in it (with the guts still out) and press on the metal arm so it makes contact with the plate. If you scraped enough of the oxidation off it should turn on. Once it is working reassemble the unit making sure all the rubber seals are on straight."
on 22 February 2014
It was good for three months, then I went away for a week and didn't use it and when i tried it again it would not switch on. As it was after the 120 day warranty, I tried to fix it myself like one of the other reviewers suggested but wasn't able to so it is in the bin now. I am back on the squeeze bottle….
on 20 February 2014
This thing does work but the plastic bottom fell off and is pretty impossible to stick back on. No good to me now and I cant seem to replace the broken item or return this defective purchase.
on 3 April 2016
I really like this product. It seems to be helping release the pressure of my sinusitis. Today was the first day I woke up without a full on sinus cottonwool lined headache in months! I will keep using it if I can so please read on as to why 3stars are knocked off ......

1- the blue water/concoction park of the sinugator doesn't hold enough water for a good 'flush' of the sinus. The pressure is good and painless but ends abruptly just as it breaks through.would be better to have a small mechanical working but and a larger reservoir.

2- product arrived promptly on Friday afternoon. Have used it 4times since arrival (have really BAD sinusitis). It is now Sunday evening and sinugator has stopped working already! Now need to figure it out. From what I have read online seems that oxydization has occurred inside the workings and needs clearing out somehow. One cannot be doing this all the time and ESPECIALLY NOT after only 4 uses!

3-it needs 3xAA batteries. I think in this day and age with chargeable toothbrushes and a USB charger for everything, this product should also be chargeable to make it more user friendly.

I've already said this, it is a good product just with a few things that need to be updated.
on 5 May 2015
Product looked fine and when I started using it I thought it was adequate, but after two days of use (4 uses in total) it stopped working. The button which you press for it to work stopped working so the product is a complete waste. I had previous been using the Waterpik Sinusense but it seems to be off the market (or at least I can't find another one anywhere) but you'd be best saving your money rather than buying this as it's money literally down the sink.
on 6 June 2016
Like so many other posts on here, I am writing to say I'm about to return the product as it was broken on first use. Perhaps due the fault - the stream of water just went up one nostril and down the same one, seemingly without the power to flow properly through to the other nostril. Perhaps not enough water to do so. Do yourself a favour and just buy the Neilmed squeeze rinse bottle. It's cheaper and much more effective. It also doesn't omit a horrid burning kind of smell, which this thing did. Now going to process my refund. Save yourself the bother.
on 31 October 2013
I have used this with the hypotronic sachets and my sinusitis has virtually been cured avoiding surgery. I would recommend both these products for people with the same problem