5.0 out of 5 stars This is a wonderful skin product, not just for spots!!!
I find this facewash amazing!!! It heals the skin really well. Spots, wounds, dry skin patches, it just heals the skin!! Not just for the face either, I use it on my body too if I need to.
This seems very kind to the skin and is one of the best healing products I have discovered. I highly recommend it!
Published 13 months ago by spydra

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok
its a good wash but done nothing for spots, has its meant to help with so i wouldnt recommend it
Published 2 months ago by bernie

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a wonderful skin product, not just for spots!!!, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash 150 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Simple Spotless Skin' -- Miracle product!, 28 Nov 2013
What the BLOODY hell? Seriously, I pretty much gave up on acne products a long time ago, thinking that I'd have to live with acne for the rest of my life. Short story on my background; I've had acne since the age of 12 - from red spots to blemishes all over my face. I refused to look in the mirror some days because my skin was so aggravated.
I'm eighteen now and I no longer get red spots but just underneath the skin acne and a lot of blackheads on my forehead. So I started reading these reviews on here and I remember this product being advertised on YouTube so I was intrigued to try these products, after all, they were cheap as hell. Then again cheap usually means crappy quality... at least so I thought.
I got this product over a week ago and used it as soon as I unpackaged it. I use this twice a day and it's just amazing. It's really cleared up my skin to a point where I took a photo of myself with flash (flash shows all the imperfections on your face, haha). My cheeks are clear of spots almost entirely and I've noticed a better improvement on my forehead. So incredible!!
I'll forever be grateful for this company! Who would've thought, right? All that expensive crap on shelves in stores just a waste of money when something like this which costs no more than 3 quid does the job so perfectly!
I'm aware that we all have different kinds of skin types and this may not work for you, but trust me when I tell you my skin was HORRIBLE... I doubt your skin was worse than mine, and I'd highly suggest you'd give this a go.
I'm so happy with this face wash that I've also started using the blackhead scrub, the toner, moisturizers, etc.
Give this a go!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gooood, 24 Mar 2012
Came really fast in post, and is really nice to your skin makes your skin feel really fresh and helps well with any blemishes that you have.
good buy recommended!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Super for senstive skin, 18 Feb 2014
I started using this recently and have noticed a marked difference in my skin; softer, less breakouts and even seems to have helped improve the skin tone! Once a week I still use a more effective exfoliator but otherwise this is a near perfect daily face wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and calming, 20 Dec 2013
It calms my angry skin right away! But with the scrubbing texture of it, I guess it is not a great idea to use it everyday. Three times a week might be the best routine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 18 Aug 2013
I've been using this product off and on for the last few weeks. The bad news is, it has taken a while to remove the two spots I had on my face, although they are gone now. The good news is, I haven't had any new spots since I started using it, so you be the judge. I would recommend this product for someone who wants to prevent a breakout, rather than get rid of one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple as that.., 12 Aug 2014
I wasn't expecting much from this face wash, but for the price I thought why not give it a try. I've used Simple products before and they were good , but I think this is the best one I have used. It has a gel- like consistency and you can tell its really good quality just from that I also found it has a slight scent of limes which is never a bad thing. After using it my skin felt fresh, clean and soft - and not greasy at all which is quite rare. I recommend this if you're looking for something that does it's job and doesn't dry your skin out :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Used for Years., 4 May 2014
I've been using this for years now and love it. It's a lovely cleanser which doesn't break me out and actually helps prevent me breaking out in the first place. It's not a miracle spot cleanser which prevents breaking out altogether, but it evens out my skin tone and certainly makes my face less bumpy.

5.0 out of 5 stars all good, 15 Dec 2013
does exactly wat it says on the tin ... use especially in winter .. not oily or greasy .. will defo buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 23 Mar 2014
like always simple product that i cant live without.skin feels clean and fresh after use.recommended this for everybody.cheap price too