on 20 June 2012
Liked this product sufficiently well that I bought a second one. One is storing a mattress the other a metal bed frame that is being stored in the garage. The bags are of a big, generous size and the plastic is very sturdy so not likely to tear. Found it very easy to insert both the mattress and the metal bed frame, with ample plastic left over at the end to seal up with heavy duty tape.
on 5 April 2014
I purchased two for house move and storage, no snags or tears during that exercise. Good quality and would recommend.
on 9 January 2014
Picked this rating because I ordered a single storage bag and received a double one, OK it done the job but would have been better for me to have received what I ordered.,
on 17 August 2014
This item was purchased to protect our mattress from dirt and dust during our house move. It is quite thin and is o.k for a 'One-off' exercise.
on 12 January 2015
We have bought several packs of these. Make sure you order the right size; one lot was sent the wrong size but we used them anyway. We have duvets and pillows stored in them and they come out perfectly when needed. Brilliant space saver.
on 17 March 2013
We bought this as it was up to 3ft 6 mattress size. We have a 3ft memory foam mattress and it did go in the bag but there wasn't much to fold and seal the bag when it was inside.
on 1 April 2014
Bought as we are downsizing and needed to put bed frame & mattress into storage - just what we needed. Large enough to store sealed bedding as well - meets my expectations.
on 3 May 2014
My order for a mattress Protector arrivedin very good time and is excellent value for my need to store a brand new mattress iin. I would happily order from this seller in the future
on 26 October 2015
Just what it says. I have 2 almost 3ft 6 single mattresses and they fit in there no problem. All you do with the end is selotape it closed, it's not difficult. It's not the thickest of material but we've been grabbing them and pulling them all over the last few days moving them out of the way before we store them in the shed and not once did anyone's fingers go through the sheeting. For a couple of quid, it's perfect!
VINE VOICEon 13 April 2016
Remember when you got your mattress and you threw away the plastic cover that it came in? Well this is basically the same thing just not heat sealed at the top so does the job exactly the same. Strong as the original packaging so great for storing a spare mattress or when moving house. Just wish they had a few of these in baby mattress sized too. Good price too only just over £3 so doesn't break the bank either.