on 5 December 2012
Delivery was fantastic - ordered on Sunday and it came on the Wednesday. The product on the other hand, is beautiful - the picture actually doesn't do it justice as most of the eyeshadows are shimmery (only 12 are matte) and this can't be seen. This could be a pro or a con depending on your preference. It didn't occur to me these colours would probably suit more of a warm skintone because of the name "Hot Earth". :P

I have to warn you though, if you do drop it, the case will break! (And the eyeshadows will flake and crack) So I suggest you keep it in the bubble wrap case + box it comes with, if you're as clumsy as me. :)
on 8 December 2011
This is my second palette from Blush and like the other one I bought, I like the colors in this one very much. Most of the colors are shimmery but not overly so. The colors in the picture are much lighter than the actual product but I like it like that rather than the other way around. There are lots of golds, greens, browns, I just wish there are more of purples and pinks and blues. It would really complete the set. Other that that, I am pleased with the product for the price I paid and the delivery was quick.
on 14 February 2012
After reading some reviews for the Blush Professional palettes I was worried the packaging would be damaged but the palette I ordered arrived in as tight and careful packaging as anyone would hope for.

I was a bit disappointed to find the colours in pots of about the size of a 5p coin, perhaps expecting them to be slightly bigger. However, there are beautiful colours in the selection (Hot Earth). My only gripe is that there are a load of similar matte colours and only a handful of "colours" - i.e. there is one beautiful turquoise and a golden green, a row of various greens and 3 purples (dull purples, sadly), the rest are all variations of brown, orange and white. There is one beautiful white, however, that shimmers pink that is a particular favourite of mine.
In any case, the powders apply evenly and seem to stay on fairly solidly, so it's definitely of good quality.

For the price, this palette is a great find, to be sure. I wouldn't use the included sponge applicators, use makeup brushes instead, but it's a good start. But if you want bright, vibrant colours and particularly if you want more blues and purples, you may want to try the standard colour version of this, as these are quite toned down (which in itself is probably a good thing).
on 27 April 2013
absolutely love this product, the natural colours work well with my skin tone and give a very natural eye look , i will be buying this again definately. :)
on 24 July 2014
Fab! great range of colours and the shades are really pigmented. Perfect for experimenting with different looks without breaking the bank. Some of the shades are a tiny bit chalky but they blend really nicely so don't let that put you off.
on 4 March 2013
Absolutely love the colours in this palette! Use the browns for a smoky eye during the day and the darker colours for going out! This is my second palette, last palette lasted me a year!
on 16 April 2014
Fantastic collection, you are spoilt for choice. Eyeshadow goes on very smoothly and blends delightfully. Arrived well packaged with no damaged cakes.
on 15 December 2013
Would recommend this eye shadow palette. Bought 4 for Xmas presents. This one in particular has beautiful, very usable colours
on 5 March 2013
Brilliant colours and perfect for every occasion. absolutly love it. and will recomend to all my friends. i love blush
on 15 May 2014
Its very nice Eyeshadow, for the price and quality, i highly recommend, very good value for money, i really like it.