5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chlorella
A pure Chlorella product and good value for money - organic too. Sent promptly and with a 1000 tablets, will last for some time. Would recommend starting slowly with a couple a day or you can get headaches with the detox but at least you know they're working.
Published 16 months ago by Zen Lady

3.0 out of 5 stars The product comes well recommended
I have yet to see the benefits of taking it. I have been on the regime for the last couple of weeks and have yet to see any benefit. I will finish the course and then decide whether to continue or not
Published 5 months ago by Paul

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chlorella, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Sevenhills Organics Broken Cell Wall Chlorella Tablets 500g (1000 x 500mg), certified organic by the Soil Association (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars organic cracked wall chlorella, 18 April 2012
previously purchased these at a lower price, looks like since then they have gone back up.

they are the cracked wall type which is ment to be the better option for body absorbtion, its like a small bucket of tablets, seriously, these are going to last for a very long time, just what i required, packaging is thick durable and resealable.

you need sufficient water to assist swallowing quickish depending on the amount, no reactions but i did start off on a low dose gradually aiming a little higher, be aware that depending on the amount of "green" going in, may, erm, be green on the way out :-)

yep it is quite an outlay but size and the amount of tablets for me its well worth it, because you buy it once.

5.0 out of 5 stars chlorella, 28 Jun 2013
I have bought from this seller before, the best chlorella I have tried, supper fast delivery, great value for money, I would recommend to anyone with low energy level and for overall health, I got even better results when I take this with spirulina.

5.0 out of 5 stars chlorella, 14 Feb 2013
Good energy source. 1000 tablets, so don't have to buy it every month, what is great. I usually take it with spirulina tablets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Revolutionised my immune system!, 17 Jun 2013
I bought these tablets as I was sick of getting colds every few weeks. I have small children who bring germs home from school and, as a voiceover artist, I was constantly losing work because I sounded too snuffly to record scripts. I am pretty healthy anyway, lots of fruit and veg, but I wanted to try these as a further boost to stop me catching all these colds. I bought them after a particularly bad cold in April 2012 - 14 months ago at the time of writing this review. Since then, despite everyone else in my house having had several colds and sniffles, I have had just one cold, which lasted about 3 days then was completely gone. I really do accredit this to the chlorella.

The money I spent on these tablets I have easily earnt back through NOT missing voiceover work from the sniffles. If there is a cold going round the office I also work in, I'm the one person who doesn't catch it. I recommend chlorella to EVERYONE, but they all think I'm a crazy hippie and ignore me! I have even given a batch of these to my friend who is undergoing chemo, as I really hope these can boost her immune system and help her body through the gruelling treatment. Gotta be worth a shot.

I take about 6 chlorella tablets a day. Many days I forget, but overall I probably remember about 4-5 days a week. If my family have colds and I feel like I'm starting to succumb, I have an extra few tablets before bed, get a good night's sleep, and I'm right as rain in the morning. These are well worth the investment, and there are so many tablets in the bag that they last for months. I would recommend backing them up, though, with a healthy diet and lifestyle. I'm not sure if they work so well if mixed with Haribo and lethargy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 22 Jan 2013
D. Charalambous (All of it) - See all my reviews
I have had an avid interest in the health and fitness industry for many years, working and authoring articles etc.

There are two products that I consider as must buys. Chia being one and Chlorella the other. I noticed with this particular vendor's that I got more energy straight away and started sleeping much better. I have bought many different ones over the years whilst overseas. This is probably the best I have purchased and a really good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 21 Jan 2014
These chlorella tablets last a long time, and are great for your overall wellness and vitality when taken with meals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 14 Sep 2013
I can't be sure not knowing if it's a coincidence. But I have Cystic Fibrosis and my Oxygen levels have not risen above 92% since before Christmas mainly being around 88%. A week of taking this and my levels have been 96-97% ever since. Taking 15 tablets a day I think this has done more for me than any pill the doctor has prescribed and has no nasty side effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 29 Nov 2012
excellent product better than any vitamin tablet . has a variety of uses and great for optimum health couldn't recommend it more

5.0 out of 5 stars repeated buy, 19 May 2014
I am not a fan of lots of multivitamin tablets so I bought these for my vegetarian daughter (along with the spirulina) as i have had them myself and have been well pleased with their delivery/packaging/content and hopefully effect! a much better price than i can get in local shops. i will buy again when i need a refill

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›