5.0 out of 5 stars Great value................"
Great value...............................Definitely get the again. Far cheaper than the shops....saved a load of money....great product too...what a bargain too..fantastic too
Published 5 months ago by Mr P V Donnellan

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing.
Published 22 months ago by fussy madam

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing., 10 Sep 2012
This review is from: Flexitol Heel Balm 112g (Pack of 3) Multiple Sale Discount [Misc.] (Personal Care)
I have been using this product for years now & have always been very impressed with how well & how quickly it works in keeping the skin on my feet soft & moisturized. I recently ordered 3 more packs of heel balm & wondered if I was using the same product. The balm didn't moisturize as well as it used to & it just seemed to rub away into nothing & not leave my feet feeling moisturized as it originally used to. I looked at the list of ingredients on the tube & see there were quite a few changes from the original product & after some correspondence with the company they informed me they had now made some changes to the ingredients. Be warned, this is not as good as the original; wish they would go back to the original formula that worked so well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value................", 23 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It works but not cheap!, 25 Jan 2014
I do a lot of walking and struggle a lot with cracked dried heels that can become quite painful. Over the years I have tried everything from branded (Scholl and Boots) to less well known products. First time I tried this I was amazed how quickly it worked. Only problem I have is that it does need to be used regularly to maintain effectiveness and it is expensive. Otherwise, highly recommended if you have dry cracked heels.

5.0 out of 5 stars my order, 18 Jan 2014
I allways use this product as I am a diabetic, my feel are very soft, smooth and no cracks. Before I used to use this product my feet had a number of cracks on the heels, no more cracks with this product. Would recommend this product to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried many, 15 Nov 2013
This is the best cream I have used, and much cheaper than I can buy it on the high street

5.0 out of 5 stars excellant, 21 Oct 2013
the balm is expensive but it does what it says. I will continue to use it and will highly reccomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect foot treatment, 15 Sep 2013
Christopher Harley (Devon England) - See all my reviews
Having been recommended by my doctor, I have found this a perfect treatment for hard skin on heels and elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best repair cream ever, 28 Aug 2013
Ms. D. S. Jackson (UK) - See all my reviews
This cream is brilliant for cracked heels. Bought it at the begining of the summer as I hate the look
of badly cracked heels. Applied every night for a week and my heels were lovely and smooth.
Brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - cant rate it high enough, 13 Aug 2013
Deb's review (Brighton, England) - See all my reviews
This product is wonderful, softens up the feet and stop the feet cracking.

I would definatly recommend it !!

Excellent value for money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexitol Heel Balm, 24 Jun 2013
This is the BEST heel balm ever. Use twice daily for the softest, smoothest heels. Leaves your heels and feet looking 'salon pedicure' perfect. This multi pack is very good value for money.