on 22 November 2011
Product arrived very quickly and was well packaged. The mugs are good and the pattern goes right round both sides of the mug
on 21 December 2011
I purchased this mug as a secret santa mug, I have nothing wrong with the item but have to say the delivery was a little long, of course you can blame the post at this time of year but it was by courier and took days. If paying for courier you expect your item to be delivered sooner than it was,
Over all a good item and hope that the secret santa will like it.
on 9 December 2011
I ordered this mug for a gift, first it was a union Jack design(not what i ordered) secondly it had brown marks all over it and also the outer box was covered in sellotape because the parcel it was sent in was too small, so now i'm going to have to send it back and find something new for a gift. not a happy customer :(
on 4 July 2014
Great mug and highly recommended. I was impressed by the quality and what a good size too, will buy again and good for presents too.
on 19 July 2014
After my wife accidently smashed her previous cup of the same design I bought this as a replacement. The cup arrived in perfect condition promptly and adequetly packed. My wife didn't know I'd ordered this when it arrived and I brought her cup of coffee in to her she was amazed.
on 16 November 2013
The cup i bought broke the second time i used it to drink tea. It cracked in the middle. I contected the seller who was very polite and sent me another no charge. Unfortunately a few weeks later the second one broke as well. Not a good quality product.
on 6 January 2013
This is a quality mug and is cheaper compared with others for sale, so great value for money. Good size and finish is of a high standard and so ideal for an amusing gift.
on 17 April 2013
This was a gift but had a big blue "do not open" label on the side which spoiled it as a gift in my opininion. However the mug inside was perfect.
on 27 September 2013
Beautiful mugs promptly delivered in LOTS of bubble plastic. No risk for damages. Surprisingly inexpensive too. Do enjoy my morning coffee even more now.
on 8 October 2015
Third time lucky! I had tried to buy this mug twice before, twice ended up with rectangular print on both sides, rather than full wrap. Phew! Thank you!