Size: 25ml|Change
Price:£4.08+ Free shipping

on 19 February 2014
Negatives - it's quite thick and messy to apply. Not sure how long it lasts, but the effort is similar to actually dying your hair yourself, so it might not be worth it if it only lasts one or two washes. Spread it quite thinly over all of my hair (like putting on shampoo) and didn't really notice a difference. My hair feels a little dry after using it.

Positives - I really concentrated a thick paste on my (blonde) roots and it has actually made a huge difference! They're still noticeable, but only if you really look. It also blended really well with my colour, despite looking a lot redder than my hair when I was applying it.

Definitely a great quick fix for your roots, but I wouldn't bother using it for a full head tint.
on 23 May 2014
Don't be put off by the tomato ketchup colour of this treatment. it provides lovely highlights even for non-pillar box red hair - i.e. its a lovely treatment for 'normal' dyed red hair. I used this to give a boost to my hair which starts out as 'Julianne Moore' red hair and then leaches down to a more ombre-d look after a few weeks.
would recommend.
But I since found a similar product (Colour Revive Radiant Red) which gives several treatments for only a bit more - it has a pump. So I'm not sure that the Fudge is great value for money, hence the 4 stars.
on 15 April 2013
Very good product adds colour to faded hair colour and conditions at the same time perfect would recommend and have re ordered more
on 2 November 2013
I was a bit reluctant to try this as I've tried other products similar and the "red" tones that they were supposed to deposit left my hair a bit brassy and orange- not a good look on black hair if I'm honest.
I was pleasantly surprised that this conditioner had improved the condition of my coloured hair and brought out my bright red shade. My only criticism is that they should do bumper packs of this.
on 19 November 2015
I ordered this thinking that for £4 it must be a bottle. It wasn't. It is only a small sachet. Total rip off. I haven't used it yet but regardless of how good it is, a box of harr dye only costs about £5 so you do the maths...
on 17 June 2015
Smaller than expected but they did get back to me and offer to send me a replacement straight away.
maybe i should have read the description correctly!
on 29 March 2015
Great for refreshing red shades between colouring
on 21 January 2016
didnt seem to dye my hair at all
on 27 January 2015
Great! Added shine to my hair.
on 29 October 2014
Brilliant stuff. I have pillar box red weaves in my hair, which I have done every 6 months. The only thing with Red it tends to fade. But using a good shampoo and conditioner helps. I would put this over my weaves every 6 weeks and WOW it brings the colour back to life. Yes I would recommend this Colour treatment. FAB.