4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 16 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ariel 9ct Yellow Gold Sapphire and Diamond Kiss Bracelet of 18.4cm (Jewellery)
Bought this in the lightening sales before Christmas and am very pleased with it, it's simple, understated and classy, great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and feminine, 24 Dec 2011
Bought this in the November "flash sales" as its price was significantly reduced. Very pleased I did so, as it's exactly what I was expecting from the photo. Only reason for not giving 5 stars though is that its length makes it quite tricky to do up - it fits my wrist beautifully (ie it doesn't ride up and down my arm), but my wrists are quite thin and it could well be too short/tight for someone with average/large wrists.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 25 Nov 2011
I'm not from the UK, is it normal you buy the gold and Jewelry without any CERTIFICATE.

But my wife likes it very much, and its very good :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it - Love it!, 17 Jan 2013
Only criticism is that a safety catch is needed. It is too good to risk losing if the fastener gets caught on anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful - Fantastic price given the cost of jewellery today, 6 Jan 2013
My wife is delighted with her bracelet and so am I. I was very concerned spending so much money on a piece of jewellery that I hadn't seen for myself, however my fears were unfounded. It is certainly far nicer than I was expecting. The sapphires are beautiful and whilst the diamonds are small they are sparkly enough to add to the bracelet. The gold appears to be of good quality and the bracelet is well manufactured and is much more robust that I was expecting. It feels far more expensive than it actually was. My wife was comparing it to bracelets over £500 on the high street and was much happier with what I had got her, she certainly thinks I have spent much more than I did. This was a good choice and will make me consider Amazon for jewellery again.