on 8 July 2012
Brilliant purchase. A quiet bowl as things don't make a sound against the silicone. Extremely easy to collapse and when collapsed storage space required is minimal.It would be sad if one were to get excited about a wash up bowl but this one is as good as it gets.
on 27 September 2013
Bought this for camping trips as my partner and I got fed up using plastic bags to take our plates, bowls and cutlery etc to the sink to wash and the boot for our new car is much smaller than the least one so had to start thinking about how to save space!

Pros:
Folds flat for easy storage
Fits well in the sink at all the campsites we have been to
Does not stain (even when washing up pans we have cooked curry etc in)

Cons:
Bottom of the bowl is a bit difficult to clean due to the nooks and crevices
Would have preferred a deeper bowl as a bit limited in space if also using bowl to transport dirty/ clean washing to the washing up are/ tap (we are a family of four).

Overall, still a good buy, and a number of people have asked me where I have got it from ever since we have been using it when going on camping trips.
on 5 August 2015
I had problems with my old bowl constantly occupying the sink, allowing food and general mank to collect below and around it. It was a bit rank, but where else could I put the bowl?

This solved the problem. When the washing up's done, it folds up and props up next to the sink, allowing the basin to air dry and ambient scunge to be eradicated. I was concerned that either the rubber sides would be too floppy or they'd perish and leak. There is no sign of either, and I've had it for about six months now I think
on 13 July 2013
Fab Collapsible washing up bowl well made solid construction and easy to clean, purchased for camping but now use in the house every day!
on 19 August 2014
Great, collapses down really small, really good quality, a camping essential!
on 4 May 2014
It's only a washing-up bowl I know, but having something as robust and space saving as this was a godsend when traipsing across from the tent to the wash house every mealtime when camping. The finish is high quality meaning that it resists scratches and does not absorb food smells.
on 30 May 2013
As a washing up bowl that folds flat it does exactly what it says on the tin. this is identical to the Outwell product that will cost more, but is still not the cheapest camping accesory i have bought.It is sturdy when it is uncollapsed (if that is a word) and folds very flat.
on 6 August 2013
We started camping last year and space is always an issue on a recent camping trip a lot people had these bowls so as soon as we got back placed an order for one and wasn't disappointed a great product folds flat easy to pot up as well.
on 30 May 2013
Although I like this bowl, I was disappointed as the base cracked & the seal split after the 1st use. My friends have the same bowl & had no problems so I'm hoping it was just a one off, & my next purchase will be better.
on 17 May 2013
I needed a small bowl for the district nurse to use when she does a home visit. This is perfect as it is easy to clean and collapses into a small space when not in use. My camping mad friend has now ordered 2.

See one answered question