5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
Published on 12 Nov. 2012 by David

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Nice smell, absorbs easily and a refreshing sensation but I wouldnt pay much heed to the 'anti-ageing' boast...a normal moisturiser at a good price....but, if willing to pay bit more, there are far better creams out there...kiehls, sisley etc
Published 17 months ago by dod

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml (Personal Care)
I have been reading the reviews for this product & thought what the hell lets go for it. I recieved the product well within timescale that was stated & have now been using this product for 3 days morning & night & have to say it's AMAZING! You don't need to apply too much of the product (pea sized amount) & sinks in straight away, non greasy & also smells great! I do agree that the price maybe a little high as other reviews have stated but it will last a long time if a pea sized amount is used each time & not layered on as this will just be a waste of product, All I can say is go buy guys it's a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturiser - Highly Recommended!, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml (Personal Care)
I used to use L'Oreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Moisturiser 50ml until the price (even on Amazon) become so expensive it become silly. I always believe you get what you pay for, and was a little skeptical at first but this stuff is great.

Like other reviews have said, it's silky smooth, (slightly thicker than Loreal Men Expert), and goes on beautifully. I've been using it now for a couple of months, and whereas the winter wind and air conditioning indoors used to leave my skin dry and taught - it's now fine. You don't need a huge amount, and although the packaging says "keep away from the eyes", I've never had any problems at all.

I personally have found some moisturiser creams tend to sting (especially when rubbed into extremely dry skin), but no problems here (or indeed with the Loreal).

Can't say whether the "anti-aging" aspect has made me any younger (not really that bothered about that), but I can confirm it's as good as the Loreal at (often) half the price, and does the job.

What's more the wife really likes it!

Highly Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 1 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml (Personal Care)
Lovely product, feels refreshing in the morning. My skin looks healthier (?) but my ball sack is still rinkly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves the Skin feeling Pleasantly Pampered ., 8 Oct. 2014
A . J . Reynolds "AJ" - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml (Personal Care)
Having developed a little too much of the 'lived-in look' I have decided a touch of skin care might be a good idea . I've only been using Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser for a short while now , but already I'm delighted with how much better my face feels . I'm not expecting miracles but I'm certainly already impressed ; this is a very nice product that leaves the skin feeling very pleasantly pampered . My wife says she finds my skin definitely softer and more healthy looking , so it's a bit of a winner that can be recommended .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great moisturiser, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml (Personal Care)
My other half loves,this moisturiser,it keeps his skin soft,hydrated,seems to minimise pores and generally gives a more youthful look to his face.Well worth the extra money,compared to the basic moisturiser from this range.The texture is light and easily absorbed,no greasy film left on his skin.Most importantly no animal ingredients and no animal testing.
Well done Bull Dog!
Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Defy the ravages of age, rub a bulldog on your face, 1 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml (Personal Care)
I was recently forced to change my daily moisturiser as the (already dear) product I have been using appears to have suddenly rocketed in price to a now eye-watering level. So I decided to give Bulldog a go, based on fairly extensive internet research and reviews, and attempting to balance quality and price.

Frankly, I think its marvellous stuff, especially when you consider the price, which is really pretty inexpensive when compared to other quality men's moisturisers. It has a truly lovely scent, clean and fragrant and natural, and not overpowering. You don't need to apply lots to the face so a 100ml tube should last a reasonable length of time. It is neither greasy nor oily. I've been applying it once a day for a couple of months and I have to admit that it knocks my previous (much dearer) moisturiser into a cocked hat, and my skin feels great.

As I understand it, Bulldog are the only all natural men's skincare range based and made in the UK, and they seem to be gathering a bit of a following. As such, I wouldn't expect their prices to remain so low for very long but if, like myself, you are now attempting to defy the ravages of age and treat your skin with a little more respect, this is definitely worth a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sure of the anti-ageing, but great product, 5 Jun. 2012
D. Greer (Swansea, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml (Personal Care)
Been using this moisturiser for a couple of months now and really love it. The essential oils give a pleasant fragrance which unlike some synthetic fragrances doesn't overwhelm.
Has a good consistency and applies well, absorbing quickly with no greasiness or shine. Not sure if I notice any visible effect to my 40 year old skin, but skin feels smooth and well moisturised and definitely feels firmer. Works well as an aftershave balm as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml (Personal Care)
The moisturiser has a subtle smell to it which is great and my skin feels much softer and rehydrated since I have been using this.

4.0 out of 5 stars good dog but barking prices!, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml (Personal Care)
big fan of the bulldog . used it many times still looking young lol
only down side didnt realise i could off got this £2 cheaper in my local supermarket.... damn me for giving into amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars no regrets. decent product., 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml (Personal Care)
tried because of all the decent reviews in mens health & gq etc.
natural products, not tested on animals. smells ace. works just as well as my now ex daily clarins moisturiser.
buy direct from bulldog online as you can get triple value packs which work out cheaper than amazon. 7-8 quid a tube i think. plus they sell all sorts of other products which could be worth a look.

Bulldog Anti-Ageing Moisturiser 100ml