Format: MP3 Download|Change

on 9 January 2012
I first heard A Rose For The Crows on Hew Stevens Radio 1 show and instantly loved what I heard, after searching the band I found that they had released an album so instantly got my hands on it. The album is fantastic, they have a similar sound to Pulled Apart By Horses who I've loved for years but the vocals for Turbowolf are memorising. From start to finish this album is fantastic and definitely doesn't disappoint people who want their music to have a little umph.
on 29 December 2011
I've been a fan of turbowolf for years, this is their best yet, every track is a smasher. This has been getting great reviews everywhere, it really is amazing, Artrocker just made this album of the month.
on 30 December 2011
what a great album! Every song on this is fantastic! i had the Big Cut EP and that was amazing and this just builds on those great foundations. Well worth £9, GET IT NOW!
on 29 October 2015
The item was very well packaged and delivered very quickly, and having been looking for this album for a little while - I was extremely happy when it arrived. Still shrink-wrapped and brand new. Very happy and would definitely recommend and buy from the seller again.

The album itself, whether or not you're a Turbowolf fan, is an absolute masterpiece. These crazies integrate old school metal, punk, hard rock and psychedelic influences to create a sound that is extremely unique and individual. I love this band, and I seriously think you will, too. 10/10!!
on 18 March 2015
Music to smash your annoying neighbour up with a baseball bat too!
on 21 May 2012
THIS IS ONE OV THA BEST ROCKIN CDS I'VE HEARD FOR YEARS PUMP THE VOLUME CAUSE THIS IS OFF THE CHARTS
on 21 December 2014
Just excellent raw guitar riffs and nostalgic sounds. Great if you like Royal Blood, Wolfmother or Mastodon.
on 18 June 2015