5.0 out of 5 stars Big enough for a lot more fun
Published 21 months ago by M Belle

1.0 out of 5 stars not the tomy aquadoodle pens in the picture
this ITEM is NOT as shown in the PICTURE. i was sent two red pens which have written on them 'aquadoodle 123 draw WIFH me' the spelling is wrong on the label making me question the item and its safety for my young children. i would not trust these pens with my little ones!
Published 14 months ago by anna b

5.0 out of 5 stars Big enough for a lot more fun, 2 Oct 2012
M Belle (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack (Toy)
I have bought a lot of Aquadoodle products and found a few of them came with tiny little water-filled pens that didn't really hold much. Now, with these, my daughter can draw for so much longer. Another plus for these two pens is that they are far less likely to get lost. I'm forever looking for the little tiny ones and it's such a pain to keep filling them up all the time.

Also, because of the bigger size, they each fit nicely into the loop in her Aquadoodle drawing folder (not supplied, but also reviewed). The pen supplied with that is too small in my opinion and just falls out. It also runs out after about a minute of drawing. The water in these big ones will last longer when travelling and away from a tap!

So...yes, these are worth the extra money because your kids can draw for longer and you don't get asked constantly to either fill them up or find them.

As with other Aquadoodle pens, the ends unscrew the opposite way to how we've all learned to undo bottles and jars. I'm assuming it's so little ones are less likely to try their skills at getting all the water out. Mind you...I didn't realize this myself until someone pointed it out to me...doh!

1.0 out of 5 stars not the tomy aquadoodle pens in the picture, 27 May 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars good price but fake, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack (Toy)
Bought this as replacement aquadoodle pens. arrived very quickly but are obviously fake. the label on the pens read "aquadoodle, 123 draw wifh me" yes they have put a f instead of a t also the water practically flows straight through the nib so drawing with them is very hard, needless to say they are now in the bin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Should have listened to previous negative reviews., 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack (Toy)
I wouldnt even give them one star. They dont work and are obviously fake but cant return as daughter got frustrated bit the end of one of them. i know it wasnt because she bit it because i opened the other one and that didnt work either. Should have listened to the other reviews.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aquadoodle pens, 24 April 2013
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack (Toy)
These water pens are good but I prefer the aquadoodle pens with a lid. Good for young children and toodlers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy!, 19 Oct 2012
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack (Toy)
It's fantastic that you can buy extras of these pens as it saves squabbles when friends come over to play!
They are durable and hold a good amount of water. They screw on the opposite way to what you would imagine; i guess the idea is so kids can't open them easily. However for quick minded kids, this is worked out fairly quickly which results in a very wet Aquadoodle Mat or floor....
It may be better if they developed another fastening system that little ones can't open so easily.
The other thing i've found is that the nib goes brown after a certain amount of time, i'm not sure why this is - it could be due to my son sucking it and drinking the water from the pen!?!? Or just the use of it, however it doesn't colour the water or mat so i'm not too concerned about that.
Good price and quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 15 July 2014
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack (Toy)
Two problems. First, the screw is reverse threaded and does my head in each time I have to refill it. Second, my daughter is constantly loosing them! They seem to last a while though and she does bash them around quite a bit.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... the pen that came with our set got really dirty so we got these as replacements, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack (Toy)
the nib of the pen that came with our set got really dirty so we got these as replacements. all good

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack (Toy)
Poor quality product, not happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I bought these, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack (Toy)
Aqua mats come with one pen and when you have 3 kids you need extras. So glad I bought these, saves a lot of fuss In Our house.

Aquadoodle Magic Water Pens Twin Pack