5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal, superior quality lenses
I did have a cheap-as-chips set of lenses for my
Published on 30 Jun 2012 by M. A. Corringham

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing, but cheap and fun
This turned out to be not a genuine Olloclip lens. The real one is £50, so not a surprise. It did not fit my iPhone correctly, so I had to hold it in place with one finger, and it also caused the fisheye image to be off centre. Having said that, the images I captured were still good, the macro was great and for the price you can have a lot of fun with this item. I may...
Published 18 months ago by DJ Shortwave

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal, superior quality lenses, 30 Jun 2012
This review is from: Olloclip 3-In-1 Fisheye, Wide-Angle and Macro Clip-On Lens System for iPhone 4 and 4S - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I did have a cheap-as-chips set of lenses for my
IPhone which my husband purchased for me as a little gift which were excellent. When I finally lost them i'd vowed to purchase the olloclip to replace them, however I was concerned about the price of the olloclip. I couldn't see how spending five times the price of my old lenses could be justified if the cheap ones had done such a good job. As soon as I opened my parcel I understood. There is a weight and build quality to the olloclip that was very reassuring. The first photos taken with the macro lens (my favourite and most used) were mind blowing. I'd never noticed just how much my old lens suffered from distortion. This one produced such good images I can honestly say, if you're serious about getting a set of decent lenses for you iPhone, the olloclip is the only one that really delivers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe the results, 8 Oct 2012
If anyone's still debating whether to get this or a cheap counterfeit version or other copy, don't think any longer. I can't believe the macro results this has given the other half on his iPhone 4s, in some ways as good as his Canon - fish-eye effects less interesting, but the close-ups or dew drops on Autumn blooms are amazing - couldn't believe it when I saw the results, but I was beside him when he took the images and he had no time to tweak them electronically before I saw them. Might get one for myself now!

5.0 out of 5 stars A whole panorama, 8 July 2013
Super light device, easily fitted, ideal for wide shots and will be invaluable for my sons up and coming trip to the USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 19 Jan 2013
I don't usually leave reviews but this product justifies one. An amazing well thought out and made piece of technology that opens the standard iPhone camera up to a whole new level.
Would recommend this purchase to anyone, especially if you want to get more creative with your photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Exactly as described.., 5 Sep 2012
Quality lenses which unlike the negative review suggests, sit neatly and solidly on your iphone.
The lenses allow you to take great looking video or stills using fish-eye, macro or wide angle.

Good value and well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, 10 Mar 2012
The Olloclip is the most easy and fast lens for iPhone we have try. No complicated covers, treads or bayonets. This simple device can be on the pocket and in just 2 seconds is ready.
The lens are fair (no noticeable degradation of the picture) to use on a iPhone 4 or 4S and the results are just amazing.
But! Why not a small telephoto? Would be great for portraits. If the manufacturer make a telephoto that could be attached to this, we will be clients right now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic, 21 Oct 2011
I bought 2 of these through Kickstarter before release, and I have to say they are superb, easy to fit and remove and the quality of the lenses is amazing. They make the iPhone truely usable as a digital camera. If you own an iphone 4 or 4s just buy one they are awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for what you pay., 9 Mar 2012
Kevin Richter "Comic Artist" (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Really happy with the Olloclip. I purchased it mainly for the wide angle but have taken more shots with the macro. It is a fun little lens. Very simple and easy to use and the results are great. Not perfect, but like I say, you get what you pay for. The fisheye is the weakest of the lenses but I would have bought this even if it only had the wide-angle and macro lenses. Definitely worth it if you want that little bit extra out of your iPhone photography.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great lenses - buy with confidence!, 24 Oct 2011
Gazmos (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
I bought mine direct from Olloclip and had to pay £20 taxes and handling charges. The Amazon price is really good value. The Olloclip itself is very well made and has three lenses. The fish eye is amazing and my favourite lens - the macro is superb and lots of fun. The Olloclip comes with a soft bag to store it in and a lens caps to protect the lens. This is a well made product and you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a great, 21 Sep 2014
Just what I ordered, it's a great gadget