4.0 out of 5 stars Great value
As long as you read the instruction properly you will find this is a great bit of kit for the money!!
I bought one for me and one for my wife for our mountain bikes, and they are just as effective and accurate as the cateye computers we have on our road bikes, which I paid £40.00 each for.
Excellent value!!!!
Published 22 months ago by Julian White

1.0 out of 5 stars It's too cheap to be any good!
Didn't come with any instructions and it's in Chinese on the screen! Useless, and you'll have to pay for P&P to get a refund
Published 8 months ago by Ben

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 411 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars total crap computer, 13 Jun 2014
Mrs. J. Scott "torreviejabrandy" (galashiels, scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bicycle Moutain Racin Cycle Bike Speedometer Speedo Computer
it was so easy to fit, works perfectly and has large numerals which are easy to see. I do not know yet if it is waterproof but for less than a fiver I am delighted with this bike computer. it worked for 4 months then went wonky. after a twenty mile ride one day the computer was registering 200 miles, it dosent stop working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedometer, 13 Jun 2014
Bought this to put on my bike it counts the calories for me tell is we haven't far I have gone excellent product excellent price came very quickly I would recommend this product every and anybody

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bike speedo, 12 Jun 2014
Had a bit of problems with the seller but eventually sorted out ok. The speedo works very well and also agrees with my older, more expensive speedo which I lost so didn't want to spend too much on this one. For the money it does all I want it to do

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 11 Jun 2014
very cheap, easy to fit and set up, wireless means no trailing wires. no idea how long the batteries will last, but even if they need replacing soon it appears to be good value.
Takes a long time to ship, but within the time limits specified when you buy it.

3.0 out of 5 stars speedo, 2 Jun 2014
it seems to take time to set up ie how do you size the wheel, I have a 20 inch wheel and it measures the distance to high still trying to correct it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 20 May 2014
Save your money, this is just a load of rubbish , Arrived with flat batteries, contacted seller, and was told to buy new ones,No mention of a refund for this even though you have paid for batteries, this adds another £2.00 to the price.
Also since fitting new batteries I have now found it wont work on my suspension bike as the censor is to far away from the magnet that picks up the wheel rotation, its impossible to move it any closer, this should be mentioned!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 16 May 2014
Sensor cant be got cloe enough to magnet or vice versa to register wheel movement nn nn nn nn nn

1.0 out of 5 stars one star for the supplier, 10 May 2014
arrived four weeks after i ordered it, that was'nt a problem because i knew it was coming from china.i emailed pop gate(ships from hong kong) to let them know that there was a 'rattle' inside the computer,like something was loose.
i asked if this was normal ,i didnt want to fit it on the bike and then find out it was faulty.they asked me to email a photo to get 'more detail'.what info they were gonna get from a photo is beyond my thinking.
anyway four weeks later and not a word from them.dont expect any help from this company.
update. ive fitted it on the bike and it works ok,regardless of the 'rattle' .

4.0 out of 5 stars What I expected, 1 May 2014
Took a while to arrive though I knew it would coming from Hong Kong. Was easy to set up when I followed the instructions provided and after a bit of fiddling and adjusting I had it working. The most confusing thing was the magnet, you have to unscrew it into 2 separate parts and put one around the spoke and then screw the back on so it is entirely around the spoke. Also, the computer is slightly off centre in the cradle, though when I'm riding it doesn't show signs of falling off. All in all worth it for the price and a good option if you don't want to fork out for an expensive speedo.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of not very much money, 14 April 2014
The item was meant to be 'wirefree' but was a cabled model. They claimed it had been sent in error and offered a 40 per cent discount. I stated that I would rather have the correct item and was told that they did not have any and that I could return the items for a full credit. It would cost more to return the items than I had paid for them. They agreed to give the discount instead. The units only display in a foreign language which I assume to be Chinese which is not very helpful.
The supplier was very prompt in responding to the problem but did not really resolve it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 411 | Next ›