on 28 November 2012
If you want to learn English this product is quite good, each word is simply explained. A lot of common words you properbly know so that gives you the confidence to learn the new words. Quite cheap price. I like it.
on 1 December 2013
I ilke the way this book is sorted into chapters eg travel and the definitions are good, but the font is small and it's a little dull to look at.
on 20 April 2013
Great book, clear explanations, useful vocabulary, a good tool for those who teach English, I would certainly recommend it to everyone.
on 14 March 2012
Nowadays I have been studying Collins Easy learning English series. While I am developing my conversation skills with conversation 1 and 2 books and I learn vocabulary and theirs different usages via Collins books like Verbs English, Vords English and how to use English. Openly I have an expectation to Collins: They had better to prepare and press about English pronunciation book containing CD.

I highly promise Collins Easy Learning English Books.
on 21 April 2015
Very pleased with the product and would recommend to others.
on 24 May 2013
Very Nice! I love it! Lots of good quality and I highly recommend it!I think anyone interested must really buy! The product really made me happy and I'm happy!
on 23 February 2015
Excellent book, Excellent product
on 10 March 2015
not really what I wanted.
on 25 August 2014