4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy!
I enjoyed this book as a continuation of the series. Not the best one as I found it hard to relate to the lead female but brothers definitely have a lot of potential!!!
Published 15 months ago by Dora912

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but didnt push all my buttons
this book was ok it was a light fun romance but a bit same old same old,
Published on 17 April 2012 by Kelly Wootton

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy!, 26 Jun 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but didnt push all my buttons, 17 April 2012
this book was ok it was a light fun romance but a bit same old same old,
I dont remember Hunter and his brothers, Trapper and Fisher, from the previous book, Yours for the Taking. but Hunter,and his brothers are all here and the two brothers books do follow in this series. I honestly am not sure if I'll bother to download them , the brothers were funny and the apperance of their sister added some fun to the book and the book does have some funny moments but just not enough of them , I think thats the problam not enough funny bits, not enough romance as its very rushed Hunter falls for Toni on site and seems to be confident and alpha everywhere in his life but with Toni, who I just couldnt take too, I didnt get her at all and she didnt seem like Hunters type either she had her moments of good one liners and softer bits but I didnt get her she is a goth-wearing, city-dwelling girl with a phobia with the woods, due to getting lost in the woods as a child who comes with a team of models to do a photo shoot with hunter as their guide (along with his brothers) it just didnt tick my boxes it wasnt alwful but it wasnt anything great either very middle of the road for me!

3.0 out of 5 stars Boring, 10 Dec 2011
This review is from: Wild Thing (Kindle Edition)
Unfortunately her last 2 books are far from the quality of Romeo Romeo. The characters in this book are boring. He falls in love with the girl in the space of 48 hours and she has issues issues issues, half way through the book I stopped caring and just wanted it to end.

Wild Thing