on 24 February 2014
This wig was so nice to complement the circus costume... it is so nice and and colourful... my son didn't want to take it off his head!!!! lovely...
on 9 June 2014
Bought 3 of these for my friends and i to wear to a "colour me rad" race and we certainly looked the part. They are not as full as they look in the picture, but not far off and really at that price what are you expecting.
on 9 September 2013
Came quickly - efficient posting. Pleased with the wig it and feels comfortable - nice and colourful. Something to keep for the dressing up box for the grandchildren when I've finished with it.
on 28 July 2015
Great product colour a little different than picture and brighter still hair does not fall out I bought this for a child of 4 little big but was fine it would fit adult : )
on 10 October 2013
Hair was falling out when I took it out the pack, colours are all mixed up, very cheap looking, sure I coulda got a better one for a few more pound.
on 9 December 2013
Good for the purpose it was intended. grand-daughters dressing up, hair is very loosly woven though. She does love the colour and brightness of it.
on 29 December 2013
the quality of this garment left a lot to be deslred on only the first wearing it ripped therefor I would not recommend it to friends or family
on 11 December 2013
Not the greatest quality, it didn't really keep its shape and there were bits falling off or becoming unravelled by the end of the day.
on 18 September 2013
Only multi coloured wig I could find, bought for grandson to match clown outfit, know he will love it great price and speedy delivery
on 12 January 2015
Good size for all the family. Looks lovely! Must have for your clown outfit! It tends to loose a bit of hear but for price great!